Welcome to the Anxiety Forum - A Home for Those with Anxiety, Fear, or Panic Attacks.

Red face Long time anxiety and depression suffer - Happy to be here

Hi All,

My name is Steve. I'm from Toronto, Canada and have been suffering from depression and anxiety for the last 20 years.

The last week or so has been rough for me and I visited to doctor today. I wanted to find a place like this to read about others and how they cope and perhaps share some of my experieces I've learned over the last 20 years.

Hi Steve and welcome

I’ve been suffering all my life and I’m 44 now.. I was officially diagnosed at 19 though, with Major Depression.

Well done seeing the doctor about it. This forum is REALLY quiet at the moment but some of us are still active.

All the best,
    Gypsy x
    "You're the worst thing that ever happened to me." --Marla Singer

Welcome Steve. Just be yourself. Your in a safe place and can say whatever you feel the need to say.

Glad you joined.

Welcome Steve, you know that in Canada we do not need referral to psychiatrist? We all are dealing for years with this condition. Especially three people who posted here
    ''“If you cry because the sun has gone out of your life, your tears will prevent you from seeing the stars.”
    ''
    ― Rabindranath Tagore