Welcome to the Anxiety Forum - A Home for Those with Anxiety, Fear, or Panic Attacks.

Gossip ruins lives

I have made some terrible unrepaitable mistakes that have effected my reputation nationwide, but no one not anyone knows my side of the stories, because I have isolated and not stood up for myself. People are cruel and unsupportive and once a rumor is out there there is no going back. I just don’t see the point any more. I’m not suicidal but I am trying to build a life and it is far more challenging than climbing a mountain with a 100 pound pack. Don’t ever piss off the wrong person, it has literally closed off professional and social ipportunities for me, I need to educate the masses about this. I refuse to gossip and that cuts off a lot of possible connections for me. I’m depressed and isolating. Anyone out there?

hi welcome to the forum, It looks like you are some kind of celebrity?????????
    ''“If you cry because the sun has gone out of your life, your tears will prevent you from seeing the stars.”
    ''
    ― Rabindranath Tagore

If you wish to educated the public, you'll need to provide more information than that.

Welcome to the forum.

yes people nowadays early in the morning they will go outside and just gossip to those people that they dont like.