Welcome to the Anxiety Forum - A Home for Those with Anxiety, Fear, or Panic Attacks.

Terrified...holiday party was so cliqy!!!!!

I have a new job that I love and there are great people there, but the gossip is off the hook and I feel terrible after a holiday party I was getting looks of pity from others. I’ve been nothing but friendly and have really put myself out there. I am just so exhausted from trying and getting nowhere. I have been here for 5 months moths and I have not made one friend, I talk to people at work, but just as acquaintances. This is the hardest time I have ever had making friends! And believe me I know it is because I am going secure depressed and possibly paranoid too, but usually there is at least someone I can connect with. I am an individual and I know I have amazing qualities, f these people, but their not terrible.

It is like all over the world everyone is in a loop and I am not in any loop anywhere!

Also I refuse to gossip because when I do I just start to feel worse about myself!

Quote Originally Posted by Gr8fullady View Post
    Also I refuse to gossip because when I do I just start to feel worse about myself!
    Smart way to live!