Welcome to the Anxiety Forum - A Home for Those with Anxiety, Fear, or Panic Attacks.
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Red face Fruits and Vegetables Cured my Anxiety!

............... ............................

and i was the first victim hehehehehe
    good one!

D. I am the second, vit d cured my anxiety and depression, add magnessium, calcium and prayer to the pot, It is going to work rolling-on-the-floor-laughing-smiley-emoticon.jpg
    ''“If you cry because the sun has gone out of your life, your tears will prevent you from seeing the stars.”
    ''
    ― Rabindranath Tagore

hehehe ... whatever works. It's never going to be one thing. Even selecting the rights veggies and fruits is a personal thing and can take a bit to work out. My daughter is asking me for help in relation to what foods to eat, when I am actually slipping and need to help myself. I'm glad she is asking me for help because now I can reassess my own goals in that area as well as others.

Here is something else I am back to working on: Me taking a snap before heading off on my morning walk.

Last edited by Ponder; 12-08-2017 at 03:17 PM.

banana will calm you too, there is a lot of calming foods or herbal teas, whatever she eats it must be light and not later than at least 3 hours before sleep
    ''“If you cry because the sun has gone out of your life, your tears will prevent you from seeing the stars.”
    ''
    ― Rabindranath Tagore

I completely agree. hehe

is that a joint D? hehee
    ''
    ― Rabindranath Tagore

Something I have over come long ago. I've slipped socially since then, but overtime I did ... it was far from a calming effect; which is why I gave it up. I now find bread as much a chore to overcome.

oh the f***** bread the Waterloo of many , i am good so far so good
    ''
    ― Rabindranath Tagore

I completely agree eating healthy can take you away from illness keep eating healthier foods.
    \