Welcome to the Anxiety Forum - A Home for Those with Anxiety, Fear, or Panic Attacks.
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    The fact that you both understand the issues that anxiety bring to the suffers you can help each other and become very close as you will have understanding of how each of you feel and be in a position to help each other in difficult circumstances can only strengthen you're relationship by keeping each other strong and never be afraid to talk about how each of you are feeling or if you find your having a particularly hard time with you're health good luck and hopefully this post can be of some use for you both

Nope I’m not , My parents have been for over 36 years but it’s neva really floated by boat ☺️

Yes, I am married and leading a happy conjugal life.

Yes ... no one is perfect.

Not anymore, but living with my awesome partner, we are not going to screw it up by getting married
    ''“If you cry because the sun has gone out of your life, your tears will prevent you from seeing the stars.”
    ''
    ― Rabindranath Tagore

I'm not married but I've been in a committed relationship for some maybe 31 months or so. My girlfriend is always pushing me to get engaged but I'm concerned it won't work.