Welcome to the Anxiety Forum - A Home for Those with Anxiety, Fear, or Panic Attacks.
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

My first step to make a difference!

I have been battling PTSD for years now after being shot at a party in 2012. It's been hard especially not having insurance and trying to find natural ways to help my EXTREME anxiety. About a month ago, it got so bad I couldn't even get out of bed. So I took myself to a psychiatrist regardless of having insurance and was officially diagnosed. I have been doing better and decided I want to spread some insight, natural tips, how to seek help, and some products I've tried over the years that have helped.

I created my first website and I would like some feed back on it. I would really appreciate it!!

Here it is... www.overcalmyourfears.com

Please let me know what you think...check out all my links on the site if you can.

I hope it helps someone. If I get some good feedback from people I will continue to make others. THANKS AGAIN!!

Thanks for sharing that, Emily. The thing about devices/apps is interesting.

I find writing in my journal (on my page) can be helpful. Keep up the good work!
    "You're the worst thing that ever happened to me." --Marla Singer

Thanks I appreciate that alot!

You’re welcome
    "You're the worst thing that ever happened to me." --Marla Singer

"Overcalm Your Fears" -- That's a great name for an anxiety website!

Have you tried those tech products you mentioned?
    Last edited by martin05; 12-02-2017 at 06:50 AM.

Great Job! Thought you might like to know that your - Natural Remedies for anxiety, stress, and depression. is 404 Not Found for me.

I really like the part of people hiding from their feelings. You also have a lot of other great points. Thanks for linking your site. I got a lot out of it.
    "...the cost of sanity in this society is a certain level of alienation" ~ Terrance McKenna → https://pondermovedhere.blogspot.com/

Quote Originally Posted by martin05 View Post
    "Overcalm Your Fears" -- That's a great name for an anxiety website!

Have you tried those tech products you mentioned?
    Yes I actually bought the Muse Headband! Its really cool. I had my doubts at first but Ive had it for a long time now and I use it 1-2 times a day. Its definitely done what it promises. Thats why I recommended it
    Thank you for the feedback also!! I really appreciate it!!
    Last edited by MEmily1105; 12-04-2017 at 03:03 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Ponder View Post
    Great Job! Thought you might like to know that your - Natural Remedies for anxiety, stress, and depression. is 404 Not Found for me.

I really like the part of people hiding from their feelings. You also have a lot of other great points. Thanks for linking your site. I got a lot out of it.
    Thank you for letting me know about that page!! Im going to fix that page and let you know when its fixed.

Quote Originally Posted by Ponder View Post

Try it now and let me know if it works for you..it comes up for me. I have no crash reports so it could be on your end..try deleting your cookies and cache on your computer if it still doesnt go through for you. Thanks again!

If anyone else has issues accessing certain pages please let me know!! Thank you!!