Welcome to the Anxiety Forum - A Home for Those with Anxiety, Fear, or Panic Attacks.
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Posting won't work

Why can't i post a new thread in medication? Keeps saying pending then never works

It's the same for me

It may be that your post is to long. Try making it shorter and most of the time you have to have a certain amount of posts to create new ones. HOPE THIS HELPS!!

its broke ?

What is your medication question?

Hello! I am also new as well and tried to post my intro. It didn't work either.

It’s a glitch. I wonder if it’s getting worse..

Anyway, welcome!
    "You're the worst thing that ever happened to me." --Marla Singer

What Web Browser are you using? Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or something else. Whatever your using ... GOOGLE the following:

'Chrome Clear cache and cookies'

Just replace Chrome with whatever browser your using or leave it like that if indeed using Chrome.

Once you have cleared your browsers cache and cookies ... log back in at try making another post.

Let use know how you go from there.

Good Luck.

& WELCOME TO THE FORUM

I tried to post quite a long text in the "Welcome"-Category in order to introduce myself some time ago, too, and it didn't work.
    I am from Germany and have been suffering from a generalized anxiety disorder for practically decades ... I am 36, female, married with three kids.

Quote Originally Posted by gespenst View Post
    I tried to post quite a long text in the "Welcome"-Category in order to introduce myself some time ago, too, and it didn't work.
    I am from Germany and have been suffering from a generalized anxiety disorder for practically decades ... I am 36, female, married with three kids.
    This happens so frequently. It's a real problem.

Did you get a message saying admins had to approve your post? Did you try Ponder's advice? Any luck?

Hello, by the way! What part of Germany are you from? I was in Berlin recently. Cool place.