Welcome to the Anxiety Forum - A Home for Those with Anxiety, Fear, or Panic Attacks.

Hybrid View

Quote Originally Posted by gespenst View Post
    I tried to post quite a long text in the "Welcome"-Category in order to introduce myself some time ago, too, and it didn't work.
    I am from Germany and have been suffering from a generalized anxiety disorder for practically decades ... I am 36, female, married with three kids.
    This happens so frequently. It's a real problem.

Did you get a message saying admins had to approve your post? Did you try Ponder's advice? Any luck?

Hello, by the way! What part of Germany are you from? I was in Berlin recently. Cool place.

Quote Originally Posted by martin05 View Post
    This happens so frequently. It's a real problem.

Did you get a message saying admins had to approve your post? Did you try Ponder's advice? Any luck?

Hello, by the way! What part of Germany are you from? I was in Berlin recently. Cool place.
    Yes, I think I got that message. This is why, at first, I thought that maybe my post wasn't approved for some reason ...
    I haven't tried Ponder's advice, but I will as soon as I have some time to spare!
    I am from the South of Germany, from a medium-sized city (according to German standards). It's not as "cool" as Berlin of course, but it is still a nice, homey place with its roots in the middle ages.
    Last edited by gespenst; 12-09-2017 at 01:19 AM.