Welcome to the Anxiety Forum - A Home for Those with Anxiety, Fear, or Panic Attacks.
Driving 468x60
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: Car Accident

Oh, it wasn’t among the ones I uploaded, Ponder. Here you go - it’s down the bottom: https://gypsylee.simdif.com/journal_cont.html

S’ok Martin The new car appointment is tomorrow. If I get the car home I will definitely tell you all hehe.
    Chaos isn't a pit. Chaos is a ladder. Many who try to climb it fail and never get to try again. The fall breaks them. And some, are given a chance to climb. They refuse, they cling to the realm or the gods or love. Illusions. Only the ladder is real. The climb is all there is. —Petyr “Littlefinger” Baelish, Game of Thrones

Just venting.. I have to go to VicRoads this afternoon to register the new car and I’m so anxious. Hopefully afterwards I’ll have the car but god, I really hate these places so much. Wish me luck everybody!
    Chaos isn't a pit. Chaos is a ladder. Many who try to climb it fail and never get to try again. The fall breaks them. And some, are given a chance to climb. They refuse, they cling to the realm or the gods or love. Illusions. Only the ladder is real. The climb is all there is. —Petyr “Littlefinger” Baelish, Game of Thrones

Just saw the cracked windshield!! Oh my goodness...I've never been in any car accident like that!

Good lucky, Gypsy!

I just looked at the pictures now. Wow!!

Good luck Gypsy!

I made it to my psych and back in one piece Was really nervous about driving but I did it!

Given your recent events ... that's really saying something!