Welcome to the Anxiety Forum - A Home for Those with Anxiety, Fear, or Panic Attacks.

Thread: I need advice.

I need advice.

Hi everyone my name is Noah I've been have anxiety for 3 days now and I don't know what to do it's weird because I get these weird feeling in my chest like fear for like a brief second then it leaves I'm sorry if I'm not describing it well enough lol but I was just wondering if I'm not to late to get it under control of it it's a whole new experience for me.so I can use all the help I can get and thank you everyone.

Hi Noah and welcome

I’ve suffered pretty severe anxiety my entire life (44yrs). Fear is basically what it is and it often comes in waves. It’s a really uncomfortable feeling (or humans would be extinct).

It’s certainly not too late to get it under control for you.

Have a listen to Claire Weekes on the subject (scroll down a bit and you’ll see her): http://www.junior-anxiety-depression....uk/relax.html

All the best,
    Gypsy x
    "You're the worst thing that ever happened to me." --Marla Singer

Welcome aboard, Noah!
    I’m so sorry to hear about your struggles. I appreciate your willingness to connect with us. I think It’s best to seek out professional help without any delay. I just said a prayer for you, and I hope that God will surround you with His comfort and provide the help you need at this time. Remember that you deserve to feel better. You can always come here to share and we’re all here to support you. Sending hugs & prayers your way!

Noah, welcome! I don't think their is any point in not getting the help right away by a doctor and a therapist. Delaying doing so will only prolong things.

We're glad to have you here and wish you the best.

Since you havent been experiencing it for to long you can try natural remedies to help soothe your anxiety.

You may need to control breathing control techniques, relaxation, meditation....