Welcome to the Anxiety Forum - A Home for Those with Anxiety, Fear, or Panic Attacks.

Red face Heyy... New here

Hi! Im Lazar, im 19 yo, i have been strugling with anxiety for a quite some time now, i hope this forum and talk with all of you will help me in my battle of beating this horrible anxiety i have feeling for the last couple of years... Its horrible...
    Last edited by Lazzarr; 11-12-2017 at 11:27 AM.

I know what it's like to deal with horrible anxieties too, Lazzarr. But I overcame it. If I can do it, so can you!

Welcome.

Hi there - Welcome Lazzarr. I have not overcome mine. I just live with it. We are all different and find different ways to cope. Thankfully there are many ways that help us come to understand Anxiety and how to live with it. It's not the enemy many services would have us beleive.

Are you looking to be medicated? Or are you looking for other ways to deal with your angst? We have a great medical section here where a lot of forum users can name your poison and get your started with the taking of drugs. Thankfully we have a few others that also look towards alternative methods that assist people in adopting more proactive ways.

Whatever it is your searching for ... Talking about it can certainly help. 19 is still very young. In fact your brain is still developing. Which is why I would caution about the popular way of doing drugs. Sadly it's now our way of living.

So it is I have these periods where I'll speak up to stem the tide of influence.

I hope you find talking helps!

How did you find the forum? Google?

Hi and welcome, Lazzar

It is horrible. I hope you find some help here.

Gypsy x
    "You're the worst thing that ever happened to me." --Marla Singer

Welcome aboard, Lazar! Nice to meet you.
    I’m so sorry to hear about your struggles. I appreciate your willingness to connect with us.
    Are you seeing a therapist for your anxiety? Please know that you’re not alone. Feel free to share your concerns. We all care about you and are here to support you. Have a blessed stay. Hugs!

Your in the right place. Theres alot of people to relate to so it makes it easier to talk about what you go through.