Welcome to the Anxiety Forum - A Home for Those with Anxiety, Fear, or Panic Attacks.

Hello all! Now what

Warm Hello to all

I just joined today. I am not sure where to begin. I have done some reading and I am roughly 12 years from completing my PHD so trying not to self diagnose. lol

How can one be self assured, confident and productive 90% of the time and then completely out of control that 10%?

My questions are more on how to communicate those feelings to your spouse and finding ways to cope. I am not sure where in the forum I can ask questions or share my story.

Thanks for any direction you can offer.

You can put them in the GENERAL DISCUSSION AREA if you want or here it doesnt matter. Dont worry about how it will come out or how people will think of you just say it youll be suprised at the great feedback! There are also alot of people on here with good insight! Good luck!

Quote Originally Posted by MEmily1105 View Post
    You can put them in the GENERAL DISCUSSION AREA if you want or here it doesnt matter. Dont worry about how it will come out or how people will think of you just say it youll be suprised at the great feedback! There are also alot of people on here with good insight! Good luck!
    Yep. General Discussion is where it’s mostly at.
    "You're the worst thing that ever happened to me." --Marla Singer