Welcome to the Anxiety Forum - A Home for Those with Anxiety, Fear, or Panic Attacks.
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: My Webpage

Exclamation My Webpage

Hi guys,

I’ve been making a webpage as a side project to one I’m making for professional purposes. It’s pretty lame because I can’t code or anything, so I’ve just been using this app (and refusing to upgrade to the “pro” version).

It isn’t finished (and may never be finished lol) but there’s a few things you might be interested in, particularly my story of battles with anxiety.

Here is the URL: https://gypsylee.simdif.com

Cheers,
    Gypsy x
    "You're the worst thing that ever happened to me." --Marla Singer

Very well done! A+++++ I much prefer 'real' sites put up by people I feel are real. It's got more than enough polish gyspy so don't worry about that. But for me ... the most appealing aspect about your personal web page is that it comes across very grounded ... authentic like. Congrats on your sobriety for 2017! That's a huge haul considering we're just about to reach 2018!!! Your story is woven together quite nicely. I can appreciate the complexities your sharing there. Thanks for linking it. Nice photos as well.

Oh yea ... I love your Ideas.

Awwww thank you Ponder

You are so talented, you're clever and witty and you are a great writer! I hope you will keep it up because you capture a person's attention and then keep it. I was so impressed at how you came up with the idea of the 'beast' that has always been around you. I feel that way too. Great job, keep it up!

Thanks Anne - you’re always supportive of me I’ve been working on the page tonight actually.. It’s a good creative outlet.

I like the Pink video! "...fear of things that might never happen." That is the EXACT story of my life!

This is the first time I've had a proper look at your site. I looked at it my phone, but my phone is pretty crap for internet.

I feel like I've gotten to know you a little bit better.

And yay for the AF shoutout lol!

Quote Originally Posted by martin05 View Post
    This is the first time I've had a proper look at your site. I looked at it my phone, but my phone is pretty crap for internet.

I feel like I've gotten to know you a little bit better.

And yay for the AF shoutout lol!
    My webpage is awesome. There’s an awesome poem there somewhere too

Web page is looking A+++++

I just wanted to let you know in relation to your concerns about the app pop up when people load up the Anxiety Forum Link ... that it loads on my mobile phone without that pop up for me. It's a clean and fast load straight into the forum index.

I was using chrome browser on my phone. I can't speak for others though. Thought you might be interested in feed back was all.

Thanks again Ponder. I think I’ll move the webpage though. I had a look at Wix and it seems fine but I’m overwhelmed!