Welcome to the Anxiety Forum - A Home for Those with Anxiety, Fear, or Panic Attacks.

I have this really annoying circulation problem. Anyone else?

Happily minding my own business. Could be sitting, standing, laying down... sometimes even sleeping. It starts with my feet prickling and trying to go numb. Then my eyes start acting weird- black dots, distorted vision, etc. my neck starts to feel tight like I stood up too fast and am getting a head rush.
    So I stand up and start walking around. Sensation slooooowly gets better. If I'm already standing, moving around will make it better. When it goes away, I get really tired and my eyes get dry.

I've had an ekg and it came back normal. Had blood work done, all normal. Doctor says I'm fine. I dont feel fine. Anxity? You 300 headed hydra? Is that you? Halp!
    Sometimes courage doesn't always roar. Sometimes it's just the quiet voice at the end of the day saying "we'll try again tomorrow".

Yeah, I used to have all those symptoms when I had anxiety. My neck was so tight that my lymph nodes sometimes stuck out. In summer, I couldn’t point the fan at me because my eyes would get drier.
    My anxiety website: www.befriendanxietydisorder.com

Thank you so much for your response. It always helps me so much to know other people experience what I’m experiencing.
    Sometimes courage doesn't always roar. Sometimes it's just the quiet voice at the end of the day saying "we'll try again tomorrow".

Same here. I've thought for years now that I "must have the worst circulation on the planet" but lately it's been perfectly fine since my anxiety has subsided somewhat.

Mine is slowly getting better. It comes and goes in waves.