Welcome to the Anxiety Forum - A Home for Those with Anxiety, Fear, or Panic Attacks.

WII & WII U Console Games. What WII U Games do you play?

With the Nintendo Switch now being the new thing - I'm wondering how many people here have a WII & WII U Gaming Console and what Games you like playing?

I'm seriously considering the WII U for it's Platform Game focus. Seems to be quite a few to choose from. The switch looks really impressive, but I bought into Sony's Play Station 4 too early (when that was released) and remember too well how I regretted that. I think I'm just going to take advantage of everyone trading in their wii U gear series and go nuts on the wide array of games now available. I'm kind of glad I let console gaming go for so many years because now there is just so much to choose from.

Open Worlds Games are a favorite genera of mine ... although I prefer the wide open spaces and don't consider city and dungeon environments as open world ... not unless 80% of the game play is outside in wide open spaces.

xenoblade chronicles x wiiU Looks pretty good but I have a long way to go before I can handle that kind of action on a controller.

Not into shooters much any more. When it comes to such, I much prefer to hack and slash. Alas ... Platform Games are more my thing - really looking forward to getting back into Mario Bros and like wise styles.

I'm also attracted to the wii because of its appeal to kids on the ASD spectrum, especially the little ones.

So if your a WII gamer please do let me know what wii games your into and if it's not too much trouble to add ... perhaps why you like playing them as well?

TIA.
    ~Ponder.
    Last edited by Ponder; 08-28-2017 at 12:33 AM.

Not a Wii gamer at all, but I sometimes play it with my nephew. He loves it. We only play basic games like Mario Cart and a few of the sports games like bowling. It's fun though.

I used to be really into my games, but now I don't keep up with them at all. Getting old, I guess!

I'd be interested to have a go on either of the new Nintendo consoles. We used to having a gaming shop that had them all out for display, but that closed down. I might see if I can find another stop that lets you have a go on them. It'd be interesting to see what the new machines are like now.

Have you had a go on the Switch or Wii U yourself?

Ended up selling the WII U due to the insane amount of times required to sync controllers between various games.