Welcome to the Anxiety Forum - A Home for Those with Anxiety, Fear, or Panic Attacks.
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Exactly professional will help you and gives you right advice what is good for you..

I definitely agree with the others here about seeing a therapist to help. They can be super helpful with helping you put things into perspective and learning new thought processes in order to overcome those tough moments. As a kid, I was the same way, I pretty much never raised my hand to ask to go to the bathroom in school. And never went at friends houses, public places, ect. Even at a movie theatre I couldn't. The thought of "all eyes on me" was huge.

In arguments I have always tried to see things from the other persons point of view, so I decided to use this strategy with anxiety as well. I thought "I'm worried everyone will look at me and think it's funny" but then I think "Wait...That's silly, everyone uses the bathroom, it's something we HAVE to do to be healthy." Then I think "Well....when I see other people raise their hand to ask to go to the bathroom, I don't really care, I'm just happy I get an extra moment to write down notes, or maybe I'm daydreaming and don't notice at all" Then realize that's probably most people as well.

I totally understand the feeling, but if your boyfriend had to use the bathroom at your house and you were nearby, would you care? Or would you just continue doing whatever, take out your phone and text, ect. Try an experiment: Try just not caring once, and just say "Bathroom be right back" and just go off and see if it feels as bad as you thought. Often it won't, as you repeat it more, you'll gain more confidence. If you for some reason try it and still feel super anxious, don't lose heart, baby steps! Tell yourself how good it would feel to not be afraid, and not let anxiety make your life harder.

The strength is there - declare war on these feelings - Become Gandalf on the bridge and tell those feelings they will not pass, shield yourself against its swing, and be reborn a new and brighter you

the mirror
    what is cursing me to be the ugly and the fat so that i can banish it
    for a second after i wake up in the mirror i see a fairy prinses and a blubber sound and then a belly and double chin bounce on. im not being paranoid im scared of and hate my body

im paranoid and all I can do is drink coffee but then im more axious and shaky

Quote Originally Posted by lyme View Post
    im paranoid and all I can do is drink coffee but then im more axious and shaky
    Caffeine multiplies my anxiety. I don't drink any of that crap anymore. It only makes things worse. If I were you, I'd ditch the coffee and stick to juices (or just eat an orange- natural energy) that won't elevate your heart rate so much