Welcome to the Anxiety Forum - A Home for Those with Anxiety, Fear, or Panic Attacks.
Page 16 of 21 FirstFirst ... 61415161718 ... LastLast
    Yes - I too thinking of Dahila.

Hello. I hope everyone's fine. I'm thinking of the plans I have. I hope I can start them soon.

Quote Originally Posted by IAmCamille View Post
    Hello. I hope everyone's fine. I'm thinking of the plans I have. I hope I can start them soon.
    Doing well; Camille. Thinking about getting outside before I speak to my therapist today as its sunny and only about 21° should without question perk me up

Hey! How are you? I'm thinking about the beach right now. How it would be nice to just chill.

Hey! I'm good. How are you, people? Not exactly the beach, but I just think of being away, somewhere relaxing, but I doubt I could do that any time soon.

Convincing myself that I'm halfway to the weekend. so get

Hi everyone

Its going to be in the 60's today - bright and sunny and I'm going out if it kills me today. Sad to say, I've not been leaving the house much at all as of late. I'm working on that, though.

75° F ... bright and sunny here this morning. Must (absolutely must) get out today. Couldn't make it out yesterday, but I'm getting in the shower and WILL (at least) go for a short walk because people need sunglasses when they see me ... this is how pale I've become

Enjoy your Sunday everyone

~Sal

I'm thinking of eating. I've been craving a lot for Asian food lately. Have you tried some? Which dish or cuisine you love the most?