Welcome to the Anxiety Forum - A Home for Those with Anxiety, Fear, or Panic Attacks.
Page 14 of 21 FirstFirst ... 41213141516 ... LastLast
    Getting ready to unplug everything and try to go to bed. Its about 12:30 AM.

Going over my day in my head. I don't know. Hard to get up and get going. Stayed out most of the day. Glad I'm home though.

home sweet home , I am thinking about going to bed, My day is long already
    ''“If you cry because the sun has gone out of your life, your tears will prevent you from seeing the stars.”
    ''
    ― Rabindranath Tagore

Yes.. home sweet home - indeed!

Was out most of the day and got some sun and fresh air. Walked though the village with coffee from starbucks. Anxiety was awful but I pushed through it and I'm glad I did. Glad to be home now

Now I'm thinking that it's good to be alive and emotionally/physically well.

Yeah, we do tend to take life for granted, sometimes, don't we.

I don't know about always being emotionally and physically well, for me, some days are better than others so its hard to make an overall judgment

But, being alive is certainly better than the alternative :-)

Rough day, no other way to put it, some days I wish I had a reset button Lol...oh well, that's my reality, best to find a way to accept it and not let it get me down in the dumps. Perhaps I'm too self aware these days, I don't know, sometimes miss that 'happy go lucky' old me.

I still am convinced I was born nine months premature, or something!! HAHA ;-)

No plans this weekend, just thinking about somewhere to go and enjoy the scenery tomorrow

wondering ; should I go to be or watch another episode of French serial about the hospital ?
    ''“If you cry because the sun has gone out of your life, your tears will prevent you from seeing the stars.”
    ''
    ― Rabindranath Tagore

Sort of sad Halloween is over. I got a chance to see the decorations in town and kids in their costumes - they were so cute - was nice to say again