Welcome to the Anxiety Forum - A Home for Those with Anxiety, Fear, or Panic Attacks.
Page 6 of 21 FirstFirst ... 4567816 ... LastLast
    I should do that wait and see approach this year. Rather than react right away, wait until I can see clearly before I react to feelings. Maybe my resolution for this year.

Waits a while before responding.
    "...the cost of sanity in this society is a certain level of alienation" ~ Terrance McKenna → https://pondermovedhere.blogspot.com/

How is possible to not think anything at all? If you are thinking of nothing you are still thinking of an entity known as "nothing" which is technically "something".

I'm thinking about how I want to sleep... 4 hours of sleep is just not enough... I need more...

Now I'm thinking that mud season is right around the corner here in Maine.

And I'm glad because we've had a lot of snow on the ground here this winter.

I say goodbye to winter!

Now I'm thinking that I wish that it got up to 50 degrees (F) here in southern Maine today like the meteorologists said it would.

Now I'm laughing at myself because I can walk long distances, but I can't run far.

I should try to find way to let go of things that are irrelevant to my current situation. Instead, I let things bother and ruin my day that haven't applied for many many years. I wish I knew how to sift through the BS in my head that is still got a hold on me.

Now I'm thinking that I'm glad that this summer has been a good one for me so far.

I hope the rest of the summer will be as well.

Wish me luck! Thanks.

Sort of going over the day and things I would've done differently; All-in-all, though, the day wasn't too bad and nothing bad happened, all I can expect. Went for a short walk just up and down the hill to get some sun. I like the feeling of sun on my back. I stopped walking and it gets harder to get back up after a while. Need to brake the cycle sometimes I guess.