Welcome to the Anxiety Forum - A Home for Those with Anxiety, Fear, or Panic Attacks.
Page 15 of 21 FirstFirst ... 51314151617 ... LastLast
    How badly I need to sleep! Haven't had a good night sleep in so long, can hardly recall. There is a direct correlation to sleep and my state of mind. Rough night = Rough day. I wake up lately feeling like a cadaver.

Still going over in my mind the nightmares I had last night.

4 more days left till xmas.. ugh

Thinking about poor Santa:

Perhaps a little too much? Thinking I should of got pressies for the rest of family, but have just settled for my name to be on the card for our grandson. I'm pretty sure my wife took care of things with the rest. I just generally just smile and pretend not to be surprised when I am thanked for the presents. Xmas has worn out quickly over the years. In fact it's only become a thing once more since my grandson was born. Birthdays hold more meaning, but even then I am not so switched on. I much prefer to focus on relations in between such celebrations. I also don't do funerals. Although I love my mum very much, she already knows I won't be going to hers either. We already had that talk. Way too ritualistic. I'm a very private person when it comes to face to face or public events that include family affairs.

OK - think about santa again - something a bit lighter ... but not light enough for Santa!

I miss family and friends. I wonder if we'll have the same celebration next Christmas.

Somebody is picking me up today to go to the dollar store

Oh man.. it was fun, picked up a few items and got an iced coffee; but the anxiety, at times I couldn't quite focus...I'm very glad to be back home now.

Thanks for sharing Sal. I went out to a shop that sells awesome pies. I prefer at the moment with the hole sign in CV19 thing to just buy something quick then bring it home. Once it is less of a chore to go out re the line ups, sign ins and waving the phone ... I will maybe start hanging out longer then. That said, a trip to the markets might be worth it ... also when things quieten down a bit. I too am not overly joyed with crowds.

Enjoyed reading about you having a good time. TY.

Quote Originally Posted by Dahila View Post
    wondering ; should I go to be or watch another episode of French serial about the hospital ?
    Thinking of you, Dahila, and hope you are doing ok, and no reply needed