Welcome to the Anxiety Forum - A Home for Those with Anxiety, Fear, or Panic Attacks.
Page 12 of 21 FirstFirst ... 21011121314 ... LastLast
    I am exhausted but I had done a lot today and had a nice conversation with person I like a lot
    ''“If you cry because the sun has gone out of your life, your tears will prevent you from seeing the stars.”
    ''
    ― Rabindranath Tagore

Been worried today because my doctor wants me to taper off my zyprexa because he feels the benefit is not outweighing the side effects anymore. While I agree, still, get nervous about coming of certain meds. Zyprexa is one that is noted for having withdraw symptoms. I'm going to feel it (Maybe) and I worry because some days are all I can do to just get out of bed and get dressed. I lied and said I only had 1 weeks worth but I actually have more pills so maybe I can taper very VERY slowly. My doctor said to cut in 1/2 and go off it in 1 week, yeah right. I'll try for 2 weeks and 3 days worth of pills. antipsychotics are hell to come off and I won't start any new meds after this fiasco. Sick of med roller coaster. IN all honestly I'll be glad to be off this toxic med though for good so maybe that will give me hope and to remain positive about it.
    Last edited by salvator here; 10-23-2019 at 10:47 PM.

ween yourself slowly very slowly I had done it with gabapentin and took for me like 2 months not withdrawal at all. I am just on Clonazepam 0.5 mg a day
    ''“If you cry because the sun has gone out of your life, your tears will prevent you from seeing the stars.”
    ''
    ― Rabindranath Tagore

Thank you, Dahila, your support means a lot to me.

np Sal, I hope you have a good Sunday
    ''
    ― Rabindranath Tagore

I ended up going to the mall this past Friday like I was considering doing.

I ate at a restaurant that's in the mall. It was a buffet style restaurant. The food was nothing special.

But I still enjoyed going to the mall anyway.

Now I'm thinking about the Patriots/Browns game at 4:20 EST today that's in Foxboro. The weather is very rainy in New England today. So it should be fun to watch the game.

jeez Mike you are brave, I only go to the mall when there is not other way to get something, and in very early hour so not many people there, I hope the game was good
    ''
    ― Rabindranath Tagore

Going to the mall comes easy to me. It's different for everyone.

yeah I hate crowds, I can not take when people rub against me, I need my personal space. I was always this way
    ''
    ― Rabindranath Tagore

After a while, I get bored walking around malls.