Welcome to the Anxiety Forum - A Home for Those with Anxiety, Fear, or Panic Attacks.
Page 11 of 21 FirstFirst ... 910111213 ... LastLast
    Yes, I did, Dahila. Thanks for asking.

I am thinking about going to bed to have prostate position. I got up at 6 left for market at 7 came back not long ago. I had stuffed myself now I can not to go to lie down with the book I am also planing what I will do this week in workshop; It is a lot. The weather suppose to be nice and I need to clean my rock garden for winter time. Only weeds left
    ''“If you cry because the sun has gone out of your life, your tears will prevent you from seeing the stars.”
    ''
    ― Rabindranath Tagore

Now I'm thinking that the corn chowder I had for lunch today was the best corn chowder I've had in a long time.

oh it must be good
    ''“If you cry because the sun has gone out of your life, your tears will prevent you from seeing the stars.”
    ''
    ― Rabindranath Tagore

A friend of mine made the corn chowder. He has no past culinary experience. But he put together a corn chowder recipe that I thought was awesome.

It just goes to show you that you don't need to be a great chef in order to put together a delicious chowder.

I am thinking about; what to watch now?
    ''
    ― Rabindranath Tagore

Trying to unwind and destress and prepare for bedtime at a descent time for a change. Being up late and only getting 5 hours every night is wearing me out.

I am trying not worry about election results, but my effort is not working
    ''
    ― Rabindranath Tagore

The worst happened, The election in Canada were a huge fraud, I am completely down and sad not knowing what happen next day. the prices went up hour after election. Election Canada admitted that the send by "mistake" 120 thousands voting cards to people who are not Canadian citizens ...........we have thousands of illegals
    Hell
    ''
    ― Rabindranath Tagore

Now I'm thinking that I should go to the mall on Friday since I haven't been there in a long time.

I might go to the bookstore near the mall and purchase a book or two.

I'll play it by year.