Welcome to the Anxiety Forum - A Home for Those with Anxiety, Fear, or Panic Attacks.

Thread: Hello?

Hello?

Obviously I am a new member, hello.

So am i , welcome we are all here for a reason, someone to share our thoughts with and experiences on what has worked or not for us.

Hello, yeah thought this forum was a bit busier. When I was checking out sites so many seemed almost abandoned. This one seemed to have life to it. I think I judged it wrong. Nearly 20 hours until my welcome post got a response, that is quite sad, especially when you are in a forum like this one. I think I am going to try to find another site.

Quote Originally Posted by nuttinleft View Post
    Hello, yeah thought this forum was a bit busier. When I was checking out sites so many seemed almost abandoned. This one seemed to have life to it. I think I judged it wrong. Nearly 20 hours until my welcome post got a response, that is quite sad, especially when you are in a forum like this one. I think I am going to try to find another site.

Try posting under general discussion. You'll get more responses that way. And, share what questions you have and what you need help with.

It is quiet these days. It used to be far busier. I'm not sure what happened.

The people here are really friendly though. Maybe you could straddle between multiple forums to get the best of both worlds. That'd be an option.

As Anne said, the General Discussion section is a bit busier.

Quote Originally Posted by Anne1221 View Post
    Try posting under general discussion. You'll get more responses that way. And, share what questions you have and what you need help with.
    I have been frequenting forums for a long time now and regardless of the forum there is usually more than one or two welcome replies to the introduce yourself section. Also I noticed a lot of posts not only in the introduction section but else where with no responses.

Just like myself I am sure people find it hard even typing things to other people. I actually hate talking with people and find it even hard posting in forums a lot of the time. I think I will mostly lurk and read other posts.

Hey and welcome to AF
    "You're the worst thing that ever happened to me." --Marla Singer

Thank you for the welcome.

Quote Originally Posted by nuttinleft View Post
    Thank you for the welcome.
    You're welcome LOL.
    "You're the worst thing that ever happened to me." --Marla Singer