Welcome to the Anxiety Forum - A Home for Those with Anxiety, Fear, or Panic Attacks.
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    It's up to you what you focus on. I feel people have the right to talk about whatever they wish. It's not for others to say one way or the other. I would say it is the criticisms of others that leads other's to complaining in the first place. You want to go in holding others up, then do so by not telling others how this of that place should be run. If your in a depression room, then expect people to be depressed. If your in a bipolar room, then expect it to go either way. You choose what you say, but don't be choosing it for others.

I went there but as soon as I seen asking for donation, it is not for me , that's for sure
    ''“If you cry because the sun has gone out of your life, your tears will prevent you from seeing the stars.”
    ''
    ― Rabindranath Tagore

Dahila, I noticed that. But it seems pretty much everyone just ignores the request. I have been participating a fair amount there. It has good people and is quite active, pretty much any time of the day or night. I don't really understand Ponder's message above, but if he is saying that people should just type what they want, I guess i agree with that, at least within the bounds of decency.

Yeah I had problem when I see question about donation. Everywhere I go they want money. I believe you it is a good place. I think Ponder says that there is many options to chose from on that chat room. Chat is good when there is two or three people, Beside typing (I am not slacker) you need to read what people saying. It needs time to adjust to speed and focus only on some people . Not bad at all. hheeeeeeeeeee
    I just remembered ; when we chat Ponder and I it looks like the chatroom but we know each other and we can switch topics and follow the conversation. It is just 1 to 1.
    eh
    ''“If you cry because the sun has gone out of your life, your tears will prevent you from seeing the stars.”
    ''
    ― Rabindranath Tagore

I also have an issue with places that ask for donation since I have bills that need to be paid that I cant afford. I was able to enter that anxiety chat room just now without creating an account so that is good I guess. Feels anonymous enough. Looks like people try to talk over each other from what I see and that puts me off a bit. Maybe its just me though, I'm too timid. I don't usually do well chatting unless I know what I'm going to say ahead of time. Turns into just typing "LOL" all the time.

Haha.. LOL

Sal have you chat with Ponder? I know you never chatted with me. You would probably lose your shyness, Maybe you should try. English is my second language and I am kind of shy to chat with people. Only Ponder seems to understand me perfectly, but he had a tough life and is very empathic . Try to talk to any of us Sal. I know enough about you no to make you more timid that you already are. You kind like me, shy on public chats
    ''
    ― Rabindranath Tagore