Welcome to the Anxiety Forum - A Home for Those with Anxiety, Fear, or Panic Attacks.
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    I'll put in a good word with the reptilians.

No one can help us, we are the drivers in this car. It is pissing me off seeing people to constantly search to be approved. Only you can help yourself Boo Bas, Prayers do not work on anxiety, which by the way is in place to safe us. The life is tough now, to fast to much changing. Technology does not help either. I suffer with anxiety for at least 40 years and I had never look for pity or strategy, While you seek it, your life passes, No day can be recovered,,,,,,,
    Focusing on doing something you love will push the anxiety on side
    You youngsters whine and do nothing. So many resources on this awesome forum, many people who will help giving you sources.........
    I think you country is a problem too, very difficult political situation right now.......... Meditate lady, meditate,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,meditate
    I do believe your religion is not good for you, it gives u more grief ..............
    I swear I am compassionate human being.......just do not like whiners, the hell I went through made me tough
    ''“If you cry because the sun has gone out of your life, your tears will prevent you from seeing the stars.”
    ''
    ― Rabindranath Tagore

Quote Originally Posted by Boo Bass View Post
    R2R

Is there a way to stop being scared of the physical symptoms of anxiety? That would be most of the battle won
    Boo Bass,

Yes, there absolutely is. Before I get into that though, I'd like to ask you a question: why are you scared of your physical symptoms? Please don't take this question the wrong way - I was afraid of my symptoms for a very long time until I learned how to be unafraid of them.

Anxiety is NOT an "it"
    Of course it's not. It's a "she". Anything that causes me this much grief has to be a woman.

I jest, of course.

Hi Ponder

If you read this, just to say I bear you no ill will. I forgive you your comments and send you loving kindness. I just wish I could do the same to myself.

I won't be posting here any more. I have no idea what kind of forum it used to be, but it seems now to be just a platform for ideas while (often) neglecting to offer assistance to those in dire straits.

Peace

BB

I don't require your forgiveness. Your best keep that for yourself. I'm not here to hand out replies that only make people comfortable. Sadly that is the downside with forums like these. Users rarely accept responses that outline core issues and answers that require taking personal responsibility. I'll post a link on the pros and cons of mental health forums to assist for when and should you return to likewise forums:

https://hubpages.com/health/Mental-H...-Pros-and-Cons
    https://anxietyexit.com/anxiety-foru...mental-health/

Goes without saying I spend too much time here myself.

Blessings BB.

~Ponder
    Last edited by Ponder; 08-13-2017 at 04:37 AM.

well it goes again, we went through it , did we not , Nothing made me so mad as people who try to make others feel guilty
    ''“If you cry because the sun has gone out of your life, your tears will prevent you from seeing the stars.”
    ''
    ― Rabindranath Tagore

I can see why you feel the way you do about the state of affairs with this forum, D. Sometimes people feel frustrated when they feel like they aren't getting help, since they don't see changes right now. People can feel like what they do isn't working and they get angry.

As for you P, I enjoy the videos

Iwanttobeok we have some history with that lady this is what is my post about it, thanks man
    ''
    ― Rabindranath Tagore