Welcome to the Anxiety Forum - A Home for Those with Anxiety, Fear, or Panic Attacks.
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Yes I have tried it too and it works for me as well. I have written aricles about it on my blog. I could share with you guys but I'm new here and don't know if posting links is allowed.

I guess you could PM me if wanting to know more...I don't want to get into trouble

Little update I'm about a month in with my new supplement regimend and it's working really good. My GAD is about 90% better IMO. Here is what I'm taking:
    2x daily CBD oil from hemp @ 3mg per serving
    2x daily amino acid supplement (i will edit with breakdown later, don't want to give the brand name don't think it's allowed on here..)
    1x daily 50 billion ct. probiotic with breakfast

Please try supplements and do research if you have tried a lot of other things and are about to go on meds, I was going to schedule an appointment and go on meds before I found this combination.

Josh

Thanks josh. Yeah it's really exciting. I feel I want to share my experience so I share the link anyway. Go read about what it did to me: http://naturalhealthevolution.com/cbd

Gentlemen you will not get in trouble posting links (you need to have 20 posts before you can add link) no one is going to chase you because you post here, welcome to the forum btw
    ''“If you cry because the sun has gone out of your life, your tears will prevent you from seeing the stars.”
    ''
    ― Rabindranath Tagore