Welcome to the Anxiety Forum - A Home for Those with Anxiety, Fear, or Panic Attacks.
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    I know it's working when I stop worrying about stupid things.

Sometimes years later, I'll run across something that reminds me about something I had worried about. And even I see how stupid it was to worry over it!

No one is ever unfixable. You just have to have determination to keep picking yourself up and keep trying.

Learn to judge for yourself. Listen to your body. It's common for users look for validation in others to give themselves a moral boost. If your honest with yourself, your doctor and others plus have been doing everything else including have given it time ... and still your questioning yourself; then the obvious thing to do would be to try somthing else.
    Last edited by Ponder; 07-25-2017 at 02:37 PM.
    "...the cost of sanity in this society is a certain level of alienation" ~ Terrance McKenna → https://pondermovedhere.blogspot.com/

My name is Watson and i really want to let people know that Dr. Amigo is great and powerful because it is not easy for him to just rebuild a broken relationship within 48 hours. The fact remains that i read about his articles on the internet and i contacted him and through his help my broken relationship was restored with the only woman i ever loved. I just want to say i big thanks to Dr Amigo and make the world know his capability, he is able to cure all kinds of anxiety and depression Anyone can read about him on the internet as "Dr Amigo the online spell caster"

Quote Originally Posted by INSTANTSPELL View Post
    My name is Watson and i really want to let people know that Dr. Amigo is great and powerful because it is not easy for him to just rebuild a broken relationship within 48 hours. The fact remains that i read about his articles on the internet and i contacted him and through his help my broken relationship was restored with the only woman i ever loved. I just want to say i big thanks to Dr Amigo and make the world know his capability, he is able to cure all kinds of anxiety and depression Anyone can read about him on the internet as "Dr Amigo the online spell caster"
    I asked Dr. Amigo if he could cast a spell to make me ruler of the Galaxy. He said don't be stupid, that's too hard to do, wish for something easier.

So I asked him if he could help me understand women.

Long story short, I now have a 25 foot throne and strike fear into Martians everywhere.
    Last edited by martin05; 07-31-2017 at 02:36 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by martin05 View Post
    I asked Dr. Amigo if he could cast a spell to make me ruler of the Galaxy. He said don't be stupid, that's too hard to do, wish for something easier.

So I asked him if he could help me understand women.

Long story short, I now have a 25 foot throne and strike fear into Martians everywhere.
    You already are Ruler of the Galaxy though

But seriously WTF LOL!

Ok I googled Dr Amigo and please GTFO of here
    Last edited by gypsylee; 08-01-2017 at 12:40 AM.
    "You're the worst thing that ever happened to me." --Marla Singer

Get help from Amigo

Martin05 I am here nothing is too hard for Amigo to do. ask him for any kind of help he will perfect it all.