Welcome to the Anxiety Forum - A Home for Those with Anxiety, Fear, or Panic Attacks.

Are there any other fisher people on this site

Hi im a keen carp fisherman I've worked my way to carp after fishing for all course fish then I started hunting specaman bream and tench but now I've made the move to carp and im doing well I regularly catch fish in the 10 lb +bracket I try to avoid the smaller ones by joining Syndicates that stock larger fish I don't know how to attach a picture to threads at the moment I'll figure it out so I can show some of the fish I've been lucky enough to have landed
    Last edited by Twichard; 07-20-2017 at 07:30 PM.

Attachment 1879 here's One of the fish I've caught this summer[ATTACH=COtNFIG]1881[/ATTACH]
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Last edited by Twichard; 07-21-2017 at 01:05 AM.

Sweet! Gonna go fishing one day.Fishermen who continue their family tradition are a short drive away, too.

For pictures, putting it into a tab and copying the jpeg, jpg, png, etc and using From URL is best.

I've just edited the post think I've got a picture on the post now When I was younger I was a fisherman for a living I've sailed on many boats I fished on trawlers for scallops it was very hard life spending 2 weeks at sea and home for 2 day's then back to sea I done that for several years now I just go fishing in lake's for recreation

Nice picture! Seems like you can write a book on your life story

Yeah I've been about for a long time now my main job now it's looking after my son with his health problems it's a 24 7 job but it's a Labour of love it's very rewarding but not in a financial way Im paid with love

It's the most lasting reward

That's true but how Long can the candle burn at both ends before it burns out my health is suffering from the position that I am in otherwise I wouldn't have joined this forum but that how the cookie crumbles I guess

Not since I found Jesus. Now I just go to my local shop and purchase five loaves of bread and two fish to feed my family. Lasts for months when I do it like that.