Welcome to the Anxiety Forum - A Home for Those with Anxiety, Fear, or Panic Attacks.
Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast
    So i feel pretty shitty. Its a rainy English day and i have a constant feeling of frustration and nervousness. I am surviving it but i got fucking tight stressed shoulders, the week's stress compacted there. Fucking me off but shitness is just a feeling and will pass!
    PLEASE CHECK OUT MY MENTAL HEALTH YOUTUBE CHANNEL! ! !
    To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
    https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCLpN6BgYPi129yaPXa5G7rQ?view_as=subscriber?&ab_channel=BarongBajBaj

Ok I really do feel like shit atm. Went to sleep early but woke up needing the bathroom at 2am and wide awake now. PMS? I don't even know this month..

Same old shit in my personal life - feeling too intense for "normal" people.. Like I gotta tone it down. "Don't be like an avalanche Gypsy" pffffft.

https://youtu.be/q-H3yLtrHPo
    Last edited by gypsylee; 07-23-2017 at 10:44 AM.
    "You're the worst thing that ever happened to me." --Marla Singer

Feeling shite you're not alone I've not slept all night it's now 5 am in Scotland looking like yet another sleepless night feeling so tired but Just can't find pice of mind or stop thing's going around in my head nothing in particular just low thoughts Im feed up with not getting sleep night and day just become one only difference is I am in bed wishing for sleep

Hey thanks for posting here guys.

I'm in a rage because the trucks on the freeway woke me up at 4am. If I don't sleep with earplugs that's what happens because the traffic is SO loud from about 4 in the goddamn morning. The road people have tested the noise level and apparently it "isn't enough to warrant a barrier" but it's enough to affect my quality of life and seriously piss me off. Then I tried logging on here with my ipad and the wifi wanted the password *smashes head against the wall* #firstworldproblems

So now it's 5:30am and I'm in bed with tea and a hot water bottle, which is better than being in the trucks/cars on the freeway I guess, but even I can't escape the noise..

Jim Morrison/The Doors - "You're all a bunch of fucking slaves!" Five to One
    https://youtu.be/UGAb8WAmWOc
    Last edited by gypsylee; 07-27-2017 at 01:35 PM.

Hopefully you'll get some rest just don't let them light you're fire try stay cool hopefully

I'm still up (8am now in Melbourne) but I talked to my friend in Europe and she always makes me laugh..

I know this is a bit late gypsy but I left a comment in the what are you listening to thread → here

Here's hoping you have a good sleep tonight.
    "...the cost of sanity in this society is a certain level of alienation" ~ Terrance McKenna → https://pondermovedhere.blogspot.com/

Thanks Ponder, I took a look and have seen that film (and enjoyed it)

I'm actually sick as a dog at the moment and have been for a few days. I'm pretty sure it's hormones (similar to morning sickness but I'm 100% not pregnant). It's the beginning of the end lol ie. menopause. I'm only 43 but had my tubes tied when I was 38 and been having symptoms of this for about two years - adrenaline rushes, insomnia, nausea, and now my period has disappeared in the last couple of months surprise, surprise! Sorry for TMI but I'm just lying in bed feeling like shit. This isn't something you hear much about in the mainstream compared to pregnancy, but I can tell you it's very real and quite nasty. Your wife may have gone through it Ponder? It affects all women differently though. I've always had bad PMS and bad morning sickness, so I guess I'm sensitive to hormones *puke*

Yes, I know all I need to know. lisa's is compounded with her MS making it a double whammy for both of us. It's another reason I practice zen.

Hope your feeling better today?
    "...the cost of sanity in this society is a certain level of alienation" ~ Terrance McKenna → https://pondermovedhere.blogspot.com/

Oh no.. Poor woman (and man!)

Yeah I am, thanks