Welcome to the Anxiety Forum - A Home for Those with Anxiety, Fear, or Panic Attacks.
Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456 LastLast
    Dreamt I was a Jew running from the Nazis during the Holocaust. Really scary stuff. Many years ago I dreamt I was in a group of people and the Nazis rounded us up on a staircase and shot me in the head (through the forehead). I can still picture it pretty clearly - everything went black and I woke up. I've never had much to do with WW2 but my mother's family fled the Russians from Latvia. They weren't Jewish but had Jews come to their house asking for shelter from the Nazis.

So in last night's dream I was with a whole lot of people and we had to keep going from place to place as the Nazis tracked us down. It was horrible..
    "You're the worst thing that ever happened to me." --Marla Singer

So I've been AWOL from AF for a bit because I've been seeing someone.. It's a f'en rollercoaster of emotions but I'm certainly no stranger to the whole relationship game, ugh.

Today I got my first tattoo (at 43 haha). It was a great experience and I always feel much more comfortable around the people in tattoo stores. The tatt is on my forearm and it's the lyric in my signature by Tool. It looks awesome if I do say so myself and it's good therapy. I'm already planning another one (a spiral further up the arm).

Peace out,
    Gypsy x

Can't sleep because of this horrible restless leg thing FML.

trying to figure out what works and what doesnt because this panic crap is annoying.

I went to AA again last night and really enjoyed it. Not in the way you enjoy a concert lol but just the vibe of being around these courageous, honest, real people. I felt more grounded afterward and I think I should start going regularly. I chatted to a guy during smoke break and he told me about a meeting tonight near my place, so I'm going to go to that.

Quote Originally Posted by gypsylee View Post
    Haha! I'm not sure about that but good bodies
    Haha! exactly

Went to sleep at about 10:30pm then woken at 5am by traffic because I didn't have my earplugs in, ugh. It's now 6:45am and I'm sitting here listening to music, drinking tea and smoking cigarettes as usual. Go me.

Quote Originally Posted by gypsylee View Post
    Went to sleep at about 10:30pm then woken at 5am by traffic because I didn't have my earplugs in, ugh. It's now 6:45am and I'm sitting here listening to music, drinking tea and smoking cigarettes as usual. Go me.
    Surely you mean "10:30 am"?

Lol @ Go me. Going to meets sure can be challenging but quit rewarding when amoung peers that understand each other. I'm thinking of seeking out a new group myself. Hope the traffic sounds become more tolerable Gypsy.

Oh hey guys

Martin.. 10:45am/pm.. All the same to me

Thanks Ponder.