Welcome to the Anxiety Forum - A Home for Those with Anxiety, Fear, or Panic Attacks.
Panic 468x60
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Hello new member

Hi im a new member of the forum I suffer from fibromyalgia as well as severe anxiety I have a son with dravet syndrome and a daughter with asbergers syndrome my son is now 20 and my daughter is 24 it's been one hell of a journey to get to today I think my anxiety is caused because of my son and daughter's health problems it's been very hard to deal with my son's condition needs 24 7 care

Hi Twichard and welcome

Good job man

Good morning every one, I'm new here I have been dealing with anxiety for very long time and only recently I learned that I have chronic anxiety I've bin on medications for 3 years now and helped me alot, but last week at work I almost lost my job and I've bin suspended from work and my anxiety for the first time after taking deluxitine 60mg pretty much went through the roof, so here I am talking and now pretty much don't know where to go from here ,anyway hello every one........

Hi Ant Work is fine, so just focus on you right now. If your medication doesn't work for you, you can always try for another better one. Eat and stay hydrated, and talk to us about anything.

Thanks for the welcome Iím New to social media and very wary about using it but that could be down to the anxiety and depression I suffer from and the stigma attached to mental health illnesses

Quote Originally Posted by Twichard View Post
    Thanks for the welcome I’m New to social media and very wary about using it but that could be down to the anxiety and depression I suffer from and the stigma attached to mental health illnesses
    I lurked on this forum for a year before posting. Whenever I had an anxiety attack it was one of my go-to's because just reading that others felt the same way helped.

Welcome to the forum Antonio

Quote Originally Posted by gypsylee View Post
    I lurked on this forum for a year before posting. Whenever I had an anxiety attack it was one of my go-to's because just reading that others felt the same way helped.

Welcome to the forum Antonio
    Hello all. I am new to forum and trying to get advise to help a friend. I apologise for hijacking thread but is ther a trick to posting a question. I posted. It said completed and that it would be posted after admin approves. That was 2 days ago. I don't think I breached any rules with my questioj

I bypassed it by posting again,and admin isn't around anyways

Hello & Welcome to Twichard & Antonio + lookingtohelp.

iwantobeok makes an excellent point. KEEP POSTING!!!

My tip is to focus on what works rather than singing the same old song of what obviously does not. The former being harder than it sounds and the latter a trap which gets rather loud! Then of course I had to yell and scream for quite sometime before I could see what worked and what did not.

WELCOME TO THE FORUM ... express as you feel and just do what feels right for you!

Keep posting!