Welcome to the Anxiety Forum - A Home for Those with Anxiety, Fear, or Panic Attacks.
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    Huan we know more than the 9 dollars can provide, We are laughing cause you are fishing for money
    We had seen it before, like at least every two weeks.
    We also have awesome people who share their resources and do not ask for money.......
    what you joined two weeks ago and want to sell things. Come on , you should know better
    We have many vultures coming here to pray on vulnerable people, very indecent. Nobody should spell it for you, if you had read some of people stories you would not posts the page
    ''“If you cry because the sun has gone out of your life, your tears will prevent you from seeing the stars.”
    ''
    ― Rabindranath Tagore

Dahila,

With all due respect, how do you know that you and others on this forum know more than those on anxietycentre? Have you yourself given the site a try and seen the amount of helpful information that is provided? I have explored many, many different avenues over the course of my struggle with anxiety, and I can honestly say none have been anywhere near as helpful as what anxietycentre provides. Before I found the site, nearly every waking minute of my life was spent trying to find a way to solve my problem and overcome it. However, even with all of this effort put in, I seemed to be getting worse and worse. Anxietycentre helped me to understand how I developed my disorder, what it was and what it wasn't, and calmed some of my deepest fears with solid research and experience to back it up. All of the staff on anxietycentre has developed this disorder in their lives at some point AND overcame it. Jim Folk, the founder, had the disorder for over 12 years, but was able to overcome it and has returned to normal health and medication-free for over 25 years.

I have another question for you - and please let me know if I am mistaken or don't have all the facts here because I don't want to put words in your mouth and make false and unfair assumptions. Have you overcome your struggles with anxiety? It seems to me that you are still struggling, as a recent post you've made, you state that you have been taking medication (benzos) for decades and were having panic attacks last year. Now, I am also aware that there are some medically-related conditions that can mimic anxiety conditions. However, these are few and far between - definitely the exception and not the rule. It would seem to me that if your struggle with anxiety was not caused by medical conditions and you had the answers to overcoming anxiety, you would have been recovered by now. But it appears you are still struggling year after year.

You state you have anxiety related to trauma that occurred in your early childhood. I can believe that. Many people with anxiety disorders have developed unhealthy belief systems due to what they learned when they were young. Trauma, Abuse, over-protective parenting, and over-indulgent parenting are all very common underlying factors that play a big role in many developing the disorder. For me - my parents spoiled me as a child. My older brother had cancer that caused some learning problems growing up from the chemotherapy, and my mother tried to help by essentially doing most of his homework for him out of fear he would flunk out. Out of habit, my mother approached me the same way. She did most of my homework for me, didn't discipline me, didn't let me think for myself much, didn't give me chores. She did it all for me. Under the surface though, that caused me to develop beliefs about myself such as "I'm not good enough by myself - I always have to have someone to help me", "It's okay to be lazy", "I don't have to think for myself" and "I don't have to take responsibility for things", etc. When I go back and look at my life, I've had this approach to life for my life's entirety until recently. I developed a very negative self-esteem about myself, not even believing I was strong enough to control my thoughts and behaviors. I was easily manipulated growing up because of these beliefs. Anxietycentre was able to help me identify this underlying factor and others as well. I've worked hard at it, and I have slowly changed my belief systems. My disorder is slowly starting to fade away as my body recovers and I'm not triggering anxiety responses by my unhealthy ways of thinking.

Also, there is a money back guarantee to anxietycentre. There is nothing to lose here. I believe Huan is in the same boat as I am in. He truly wants to help anxiety sufferers find a resource that can help them. He is not trying to scam you. Believe me - I understand the pain that this disorder causes. I nearly committed suicide because the symptoms were so intense and crippling. It turned me into a person I hated and didn't even recognize. Someone who was walking around in body, but not in mind - afraid of nearly everything - even my wife, family, and friends I've had for over 20 years. We want to help! In the end though, it's all up to those reading it to make that decision. I can't force you to do anything you don't want to do...all I can do is my best to influence you.

I am sure there are many people that have come on here before that are truly trying to steal other peoples' money. I am not one of those people. All I want to do is help, because I know what you're going through, and it's hell. I want to help. Bottom line.
    Last edited by RoadToRecovery; 06-29-2017 at 02:41 PM.

Boo Bass,

Yes, please give me some time to type a message to you. It will probably be lengthy. I will try to get it to you as soon as I can.

Hi R2R

Thanks for your reply. As I said before, you don't need to give one, especially if it requires a long answer.

Thanks for your consideration

BB

yes RTR I do take benzo and I would not describe it as struggling. I am probably the oldest person on this forum. you do not survive right now is about 55 years with anxiety if you do not have some skills ......... The only thing beside benzo that help to control it better is meditation. That I do for years, and it saved me. For some people it is listening the music they love, for another is their hobby.......... you are on forum from November 2016 and I did not see you very active. To answer your question "do you have the ocean of information and excetera;
    You should definitely read the stickies on this forum, with a lot of links to helpful sites ; FREEEEEEE sites.
    wowwwwwwww I am 4 years here, time flies
    Do not try to be a psychologist, my trauma has nothing to do with family......... BTW I do not want to be a bearer of bad news but if you have "disorder" anxiety disorder , it is not going to be cured, Do not let yourself to even think it, You can learn to respond to stress, and that all. There is not miracle cure but there is a lot we can do to help ourselves . good luck in your journey to good health
    I actually like your story about overprotective mother. I am the was the one ,.........yeah it can be difficult to deal with it,
    I am happy you are here not to steel people money but help them for a fee, Fair enough
    Last edited by Dahila; 06-28-2017 at 08:39 PM.
    ''“If you cry because the sun has gone out of your life, your tears will prevent you from seeing the stars.”
    ''
    ― Rabindranath Tagore

Quote Originally Posted by Huan View Post
    I dont get it, whats with the laugh above? Be more direct !
    Dahila makes me laugh, that's all

This is when the lack of moderation comes in very handy you see - when I look at the forum and can't be f'ed composing a rational reply but I just have to express my amusement
    "You're the worst thing that ever happened to me." --Marla Singer

Quote Originally Posted by Dahila View Post
    yes RTR I do take benzo and I would not describe it as struggling. I am probably the oldest person on this forum. you do not survive right now is about 55 years with anxiety if you do not have some skills ......... The only thing beside benzo that help to control it better is meditation. That I do for years, and it saved me. For some people it is listening the music they love, for another is their hobby.......... you are on forum from November 2016 and I did not see you very active. To answer your question "do you have the ocean of information and excetera;
    You should definitely read the stickies on this forum, with a lot of links to helpful sites ; FREEEEEEE sites.
    wowwwwwwww I am 4 years here, time flies
    Do not try to be a psychologist, my trauma has nothing to do with family......... BTW I do not want to be a bearer of bad news but if you have "disorder" anxiety disorder , it is not going to be cured, Do not let yourself to even think it, You can learn to respond to stress, and that all. There is not miracle cure but there is a lot we can do to help ourselves . good luck in your journey to good health
    I actually like your story about overprotective mother. I am the was the one ,.........yeah it can be difficult to deal with it,
    I am happy you are here not to steel people money but help them for a fee, Fair enough
    Oh how this forum has missed you D! I really don't know how it gets along without you.
    "...the cost of sanity in this society is a certain level of alienation" ~ Terrance McKenna → https://pondermovedhere.blogspot.com/

D I had to respond to it, and from time I need to see friendly faces
    ''
    ― Rabindranath Tagore

I don't know if you can see my history of posts, If u see it you will realize I ain't fishing for anything. Those 9 dollars on the site are refundable if you are not pleased with their services. I've also discovered for their coaching and skype sessions they tax you 99$/hour which I cannot afford. If you would have read the 9 dollars included texts there you will be amazed of the things you didn't know about anxiety. As far as I am concerned, healing myself atm is my primary concern. On the opposite of your story and how you couldn't remove anxiety from your life( I am sorry that u cannot, I wish you could) there are many stories of people making trough. I do not force anyone to join there, I myself am looking for a cure and I stumbled upon something that seems legit to me. AGAIN, 9 DOLLARS are REFUNDABLE if you are UNHAPPY with the services.

Huan if you are trying to convince me; Please do not. I am old and stubborn and set my own ways and I know so much how to manage it, I will not pay even one cent for this greetings
    ''
    ― Rabindranath Tagore