Welcome to the Anxiety Forum - A Home for Those with Anxiety, Fear, or Panic Attacks.
Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Read this, It will help you a lot !

First of all,to be clear, I'm not promoting this page for my own benefit or benefit of the owners, I'm also subscribed. Yea it's not free and its not expensive, I think you should give it a try for a 9$/month.

I will be short. The page is called anxietycentre.com and with a subscription of 9 dollars you will recieve all the fundamental knowledge and practice to beat this so called monster "anxiety". Trust me you will find no better page where they will serve you all the secrets of anxiety and all the research and knowledge gathered trough the years of experience with anxiety. I've only discovered this page by some other guy posting on this same forum, and at first i thought its just another scam for profit. Yea they do have profit but they give so much for 9 dollars. First you got this large book like guide starting from zero to all the tiny details about anxiety and whats going on with you. With it come all the strategies based on physiological and psychological practice. They themselves say full recovery from anxiety its a long road you gotta walk, but in the end if you are persistent, follow the ways they teach you ( its not some mystical and new discovery, they are simple yet difficult to achieve exercises and re-programing of the way we think) you will make it. They also cover free coaching and skype/phone calls for those 9 dollars. The maker of the page has his own story of a long struggle with anxiety in times when the disorder wasnt known much about. (80's 90's)

Again, I be damned if I am writing this only to suck extra 9 dollars out of your pockets. Cause myself am in deep shit like all of you and I was also desperate for clarification on this subject anxiety. Cause you can't beat the enemy u cannot see or identify. What better way to beat it than learn everything about it?

Afterall, perseverance in the face of fear and desperation is the key to sucess.

Write below if you have anymore questions, but I'm sure once you visit the page it will guide you itself.

heeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee
    ''“If you cry because the sun has gone out of your life, your tears will prevent you from seeing the stars.”
    ''
    ― Rabindranath Tagore

Quote Originally Posted by Dahila View Post
    heeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee
    Hahahahahaha
    "You're the worst thing that ever happened to me." --Marla Singer

Quote Originally Posted by gypsylee View Post
    Hahahahahaha

hohohohohohohohoho

Hi Huan

I believe in the sincerity of your post having seen your reply to the guy peddling the stuff.

Unlike someone who publishes a book for general sale which you can look at and get unbiased reviews, this guy is asking for cash before you know what youre getting. To some of us that is profiting offa other people's misery.

Also, all the information you need about ways of ovErcoming anxiety can be found here if you look for it

BB

Huan,

I'm happy to hear you gave the site a try and are finding it helpful! It has been instrumental in my recovery. Had I not found the site and learned what they taught me, I have no clue where I'd be today, and I don't want to know. Before I found anxietycentre, I truly believe I was close to death. Everyday was filled with pain and confusion. My symptoms were through the roof, and I didn't understand them and was convinced I had some mysterious illness that the doctors missed. There were several days the thoughts of suicide entered my mind. I'm happy to say though with the sites help, I'm about 80% recovered and I continue to improve as the weeks go by. My "highs" are getting higher and my "lows" are getting lower. It's a night and day difference compared to what I've gone through these past four years. If you would've told me not too long ago that I would feel this good and this normal by this point in time, I would've laughed in your face. I'd forgotten what feeling normal felt like.

I will tell you though, please, please, please remember this - you must be patient as your recover. Recovery will almost certainly not be a linear process. You will probably have some bad days. I've had my fair share, but it's often felt like two steps forward and one step back. This is typical with anxiety disorder recovery. It takes time for your body to recover.

I wish you nothing but the best as you recover from this! You can do it!

Jordan
    Last edited by RoadToRecovery; 06-26-2017 at 06:39 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Boo Bass View Post
    Hi Huan

I believe in the sincerity of your post having seen your reply to the guy peddling the stuff.

Unlike someone who publishes a book for general sale which you can look at and get unbiased reviews, this guy is asking for cash before you know what youre getting. To some of us that is profiting offa other people's misery.

Also, all the information you need about ways of ovErcoming anxiety can be found here if you look for it

BB
    Boo Bass,

Hi, I'm the one who originally made the post recommending anxietycentre. One thing I'd like to mention - Yes, there is a fee involved. But like Huan said, when you look at the wealth of information on the site and how user friendly and helpful it is, you will probably think $9 is a bargain. I know I did. There is no other resource out there that I've found hat even comes close to what this site offers for anxiety sufferers. Also, if you aren't satisfied, there is a money back guarantee. For more detail on what comes with the $9, you can see on this link:

http://www.anxietycentre.com/anxiety...-support.shtml

Also, there are close to probably around 100 reviews from others who have used the site here:

http://www.anxietycentre.com/anxiety-testimonials.shtml

I can assure you, the staff there are good people. Jim Folk, the founder, is one of the kindest, most compassionate people I've ever met. As I told Huan before, I know you don't know me from Adam. You don't know if I'm a trsustworthy person or not, but if it's worth anything, I would not try to lead anyone astray here or profit off of your misery (I'm not profiting in any way by recommending anxietycentre on this forum and I am not in any way affiliated with the site). I care about you all on this forum who are suffering with anxiety day by day, month by month, year by year because I've been there and it was a living hell. I want want to help if I can.
    Last edited by RoadToRecovery; 06-26-2017 at 06:39 PM.

Hi R2R

I know you respected member here so believe that site helped.

Im only speaking for mysdlf here, but I cant afford 9 ドル per month because I have no income and am in jail.

If you got time can you summarized here how to beat anxiety? It would be very helpful.
    Of course you dont have to.

Thanks in advance

BB
    Last edited by Boo Bass; 06-26-2017 at 08:23 PM.

I'm glad you got some sensible replies, Huan, lol
    "You're the worst thing that ever happened to me." --Marla Singer

I dont get it, whats with the laugh above? Be more direct !