Welcome to the Anxiety Forum - A Home for Those with Anxiety, Fear, or Panic Attacks.

Is this a new way of dealing with Anxiety ?

I have had an Anxiety and OCD problem most of my adult life. One feeds the other if I don't do certain rituals my anxiety levels increase. I was give an new product on the market (jujupod) that has help me with the rituals I know this would be the answer to all of people but it has been for me. Is there any one else who has used a Jujupod . The main part of this has been for me a positive attitude can go a long way with or without this device.

Jujupod i want to try that for my anxiety attack

It reminds me of those positive energy spacesuit or something material stickers that you just stick on and are supposed to balance your energies or something lol. From what I can tell it's some sort of similar thing because the both mention something to do with DNA. If it is about the calming ritual, I myself have a cute keychain that is literally just a net-like sorta stiff material with a marble inside that you just twist around and stretch that helps keep you occupied with something kinesthetic.