Welcome to the Anxiety Forum - A Home for Those with Anxiety, Fear, or Panic Attacks.

Never chatted before!

Am definately someone with chronic anxiety. 20 years later and i am trying celexa, 1/8th of a tablet. I am so sensitive. I hope it helps.

Tams, welcome to the site. how long have u been on celexa, and is it starting to help yet? 20 years is a long time to suffer isnt it . Well, here's hoping the next 20 will be much nicer!

btw, im sensitive as well.. guess thats partially why im social phobic!

Welcome Tams. I'm so glad you were able to take the step to join! I know it is really scarey the first time. I remember the first time I posted on a board, my heart was pounding, palms got sweaty and I thought I might pass out. lol I hope you weren't quite as scared as that, but if you were you can relax! We are a friendly bunch of people here and no one will try and hurt your feelings or make you feel bad. And if someone does say something inappropriate you can know that we will delete the post and whip them with a wet noodle!! :tongue:

I'm very glad to see you here and hope you post more. Have a great day.

Cath
    "Practice makes perfect so be careful what you practice."

Hello Tams

Welcome Tams I am also new to this site . You should be proud of your self for seeking help don't give up because we are all into this together. your friend hermit