Welcome to the Anxiety Forum - A Home for Those with Anxiety, Fear, or Panic Attacks.
Driving 468x60

Thread: Hello everyone

Hello everyone

Hi my name is Abe and my anxiety just recently came back into my life. It has been about ten years since I have had a anxiety related issue, but this year has been to hard and it just hit me again. The cause of my anxiety goes back to the abuse by my mom when I was a child around mothers day and everything flooded back this year.

Welcome aboard, Abe!
    I’m so sorry to hear about your struggles. My heart just ached as I read your post, and wish I could give you a hug - I just cannot imagine going through what you're experiencing. Depression is a very complex issue that deserves personal and in-depth attention. Are you seeing a therapist/counselor? I just said a prayer for you, and I hope that God will provide the comfort and help you need at this time. Sending hugs & prayers your way!

Thank you! No I am not seeing a therapist/counselor, I have been coping with it very well since I first saw a therapist in my teens. As soon as a I get back to a lower stress level that is one of my first plans.

Welcome to the forum. I was once told that my health anxiety was due to inherited traits and the sometime physical and mental abuse by my mother, but who really knows for sure.

Hello and welcome aboard.

Thank you!