Welcome to the Anxiety Forum - A Home for Those with Anxiety, Fear, or Panic Attacks.

New drug manufacturer

I have been on 10/mg of generic prozac for quite a few months now. I had been getting it from Walgreens but this month I decided to try Walmart since that drug is on their $4 list ($4/30-day supply). I noticed right away that the pills looked different and that's because they are made by a different company than the ones I got at Walgreens, however, I didn't think too much of it. Well, almost 3 weeks into taking the Walmart version, my anxiety has increased noticeably. I'm to the point where I HAVE to be doing something, preferably physical like cleaning the house because when I stop I start to feel....off and that causes anxiety. Could it be a problem with the new drugs??? I'm starting to get into the cycle of worrying that there's something more serious wrong with me :cry: Anyone have any experience with this???

Im a little late on the post but in my research of Paxil many people who switched their generic have had the same problem as you, so the problem is you switched the generic brand. Theres nothign serious wrong with you, you just need to go back to your old pill.

Ya I have heard the samething about Paxil... I have always got mine at CVS, but on the paxil forum people would complain...