Welcome to the Anxiety Forum - A Home for Those with Anxiety, Fear, or Panic Attacks.

FRP... a powerful new technique... just given a 5 star review by a professional!

This is a brand new technique that has just started to be passed out to the public.

A global hynotherapist (Clinical Hynotist) has just started using it with her clients and has given it a 5 star review.

You can see the review and further details here: https://www.facebook.com/fear2fearless/

How long have you been experimenting with this technique?

Personally, over 2 years.

I have shared it with a few friends and family. Until recently no one has been brave enough to try it!

I introduced it to a Hypnotherapist, in passing, who've I've known for quite a number of years. She was interested to know more as there was something bothering her to use it on, and she could see how much it has changed me.

She used it and was amazed at how effective it is.

She has given it a 5 star review and started using it with her clients. Other therapists are now starting to use it.

A number of people, who I've had personal contact with, have benefitted from it.

It is extremely simple and amazingly quick.

This is an opportunity to give this a go and be one of the first ones to benefit from it.

Just let me know if you're interested in using it and I'll send it over.

Another two success stories received today, including helping a therapist reduce down an anxiety!

How much?
    ''“If you cry because the sun has gone out of your life, your tears will prevent you from seeing the stars.”
    ''
    ― Rabindranath Tagore