Welcome to the Anxiety Forum - A Home for Those with Anxiety, Fear, or Panic Attacks.

Thread: Vraylar / CBD

Vraylar / CBD

has anyone else had bad side effects with vraylar... is so how long did they last and did you stop taking it... i had bad side effects and was told to stop it and now its 3 days later and still feel some of the side effects..... not totally 100% yet..... i have also started using a 100ml of cbd and its working a little bit gonna try cbd with a low dose of thc and see how that works... anyone else try cbd....

Quote Originally Posted by Choule View Post
    has anyone else had bad side effects with vraylar... is so how long did they last and did you stop taking it... i had bad side effects and was told to stop it and now its 3 days later and still feel some of the side effects..... not totally 100% yet..... i have also started using a 100ml of cbd and its working a little bit gonna try cbd with a low dose of thc and see how that works... anyone else try cbd....
    I have tried a little piece of a CBD edible but even that got me rather buzzed. I didn't have a problem with the buzz. My problem was that it lasted way to long. Over 12 hrs in my case. I want to control it a lot more. It kept me from sleeping well.

i use CBD-200mg oil to be exact and i smoke it through a vapeoriser.
    i use it for extreme anxiety and panic attacks when the lorazepam and haloperidol just doesnt cut it.
    it really helps me calm down and stay calm,i have continuous/constant severe anxiety as part of having moderate classic autism and the CBD has really helped,my pyschiatrist is even ok with it-in the UK its legal and available in vape shops.

Quote Originally Posted by AutieEmlyn View Post
    i use CBD-200mg oil to be exact and i smoke it through a vapeoriser.
    i use it for extreme anxiety and panic attacks when the lorazepam and haloperidol just doesnt cut it.
    it really helps me calm down and stay calm,i have continuous/constant severe anxiety as part of having moderate classic autism and the CBD has really helped,my pyschiatrist is even ok with it-in the UK its legal and available in vape shops.
    They just recently started selling CBD around my area after it was legalized. I guess I should give it a shot...

Today I came on here to check if anyone else had been using it because I just picked some up. I have the non-psychoactive stuff without the THC and I vape it.

I can't be certain because it's just the first day but it's very promising. It really cut down on the intrusive thoughts and weird anxiety symptoms for sure. At the very least it's worth a shot.

I've ingested small doses of CBD oil and found the effect to be mild in my case. I have never vaped it.

i use the CBD oil and use vaporizer too and it really helps me calm down and stay calm. The truth is that the first time someone told me to use it I thought it was silly but I decided to try it out because of my desperation to find a solution.