Welcome to the Anxiety Forum - A Home for Those with Anxiety, Fear, or Panic Attacks.
Page 32 of 73 FirstFirst ... 22303132333442 ... LastLast
    A really cool game of World of Tanks. I took out a heavy tank and copped a hard hit. From there I crack a shit and pushed on through taking home a win.

Putting all conflicts aside ... I now light a candle and wish you all well.
    Adios ... Until next post!

D so you already quit the new forum?
    ''“If you cry because the sun has gone out of your life, your tears will prevent you from seeing the stars.”
    ''
    ― Rabindranath Tagore

Just getting ready for bed D ---- so will have to make real quick. No ... it still there ... the concept still lives on in my static head. I have been real busy over here:
    https://forum.davidicke.com/showthread.php?t=318341
    https://forum.davidicke.com/showthread.php?t=318348

But you have to join to see what I've been doing. I've been mixing it up with others on another site.

You know I typically go back to things that I start. That one may just take some time. It just made sense for me to go join another place to get some stuff off my chest. I kind of tried to explain but I leave that in FB Have had to do a lot of driving around and also need to get back into my exercise activities ,,, have a house inspection again and more driving around for court related appointments.

Thanks for asking though. I hope this finds you well.

Here is the last post I made ... but over at the David Icke Forum:
    __________________________________________________ ________________________

A Newbie Ramble - Because I need to. Still trying to make sense.

Yea we are in this together ... but here is my take, my confusion. I'll share it for what it's worth in case there are any like minded people that would like to assist.

How do we get off our knees? How do we spread the message and what is the message?

I was chewed up by the church as a child and spat out in my teens. It took a lifetime to unlearn. Now I am called the devil and have been disowned. My brother was not so lucky. He killed himself back in 2014.

I was already in the transition of turning to new age "stuff" and dabbled in eastern philosophy. Sadly my brother before his opting out had a hard time processing any of the new information I was offering. He went to his early grave full of blame and shame. It was quite tragic - it still is.

It was several years before that something in me clicked. I started using bio feedback and self hypnosis + guided meditation with great success. I tuned into nature and felt a new lease of life welling up in me. Eventually this period waned - but - it left a lasting positive impression on me. I'm not sure why this honey moon period was as it was. I think I had more learning to do as my intuition as I had come to learn it, reasoned that I was once again being subject to the same old BS I had previously endured with the church. A sense of club mentality, dogmatic systems of belief with obvious hierarchical systems. Every one was talking about "The Secret" How to look more attractive, gain more money, wealth, more status. Anything you wanted all you had to do was read this book and just beleive what ever you wanted into existence.

I still found it fascinating knowing to well the same fallibility that I saw within the charismatic, Pentecostal and Evangelical churches was rife with these new fang dangled soon to be what I later refereed to as plastic yuppietarians whom many later went went the the way of cereal packed namastes. Basically I lost myself to an overwhelming bitterness during those years as I felt that was no answers in site. It was as if everyone was simply buying whatever BS hit the shelves.

Some how that light that had previously come to life in me the years before ... still kept lit like the pilot light of a hot water system. I stopped labeling these followers of whatever book/way and or guru worshiping and just accepted it was what is was and is what it is. I focused more on the bits of info each of these systems were hijacking, rehashing and reselling from the other. Perhaps hijacking is to strong a word as by this time I started becoming a lot less judgmental and more interested in the art of gleaning.

I came across mindfulness which really helped. By way of Jon Kabt-Zin. His Google presentation which was the beginning of my sub 2 hour video all you could eat buffets. I also downloaded his audio book Everywhere You Go There You Are book. Shortly after this I started taking in Eckhart Tolle. I listened to the both for hours and hours. Pod casting on my walks ... text to speech and on and on. The stuff these guys had to offer really sank in well for me (although I am a slow leaner)

THEN ... comes the Zeitgeist Series. This was just as much an eye opener. I had to be careful not to get caught up losing myself as a sense of something similar to what I saw in the new age movement seem to be rife on our local Facebook group. The Australian one. Is hard to explain. My wife and I found the wider world sites to be less negative and more open to seeking solutions, but the home chapter was very segregated in their views. People who had more status and money seemed to be more open to each other and less receptive to those who had less to offer. After trying to reach out and seeing this ... we opted out and simply just kept the info we had gleaned and shared it with family and friends. Many of who were not ready to accept.

THEN ... I came across a guy on Youtube called RICH who was talking about sole contracts. I think I was searching about something else but you know how it goes. Then things lead to the Demiurge and I'm like WTF is this shit? BUT I was absolutely intrigued with the psychology and how it fit in line with the Zeitgeist Series revelations re control mechanisms. All I need do was remove the images of reptilian aliens that popped up in my head and I was like WOW ... this story makes a lot of sense. I even thought it crossed well with the reincarnation scenarios of eastern philosophies to which in my then view was quite depressive; another form of imprisonment and punishment. The latter I now don't see quite the same although still do.

I popped back and forth between RICH's channel and a website he mentions that I can no longer find. Eventually I grew tired of the story as it just seemed to be constantly on doom and gloom. I was however very interesting in the OBEs ... BUT not from your usual teen age / immature mentality. Again ... I had to sift through all the club/cult mentality and hysteria often associated with such fascinating dramas. I was looking to go within not to escape ... however next comes the doubt bind.

Introducing Alan Watts. Everything is now a double bind. Again ... fascinating stuff. I've already read in here a few views that find this gentle giant all doom and gloom. I'm not sure I completely agree with that assessment because there is just too much I don't know. I can only judge my own assessments and still I don't know enough - but the common theme is that's totally OK ... and in fact a requirement in order to grow. lol That is not to say we ignore the truth ... but a level of ignorance need not be a bad thing.

Terence McKenna and a host of other names I have crossed paths with ... which about brings me to my capacity in this post. It's taken Years of gleaning and self reflection on a heart felt level. Over the last 3 and a half years I have lost a 3rd of my body weight and kept it off, no longer on antipsychotics and won back the respect of my family and peers. This I only mention to attest to the truth I have gleaned being somewhat of a salvation for me.

So it was not long ago I discovered David Icke and I really like the way he tells the demiurge story. I have to admit though ... I really do care less about the control mechanisms on our planet right now. I mean no offense to those that gain a lot of comfort from clinging to such things. I just feel there is something bigger happening in my point of time and the bigger scheme of things. I am more attracted on the discourse that relates to energy transfers, consciousness, inter dimensions, relationships of concepts, contexts and more of the underlying dynamics that can be used to help us make connections that count and offer more than just hope. Although hope is better than the constant selling of fear that's hijacked in the same way new age paper backs seem to proclaim their own ways to prosperity and success. The latter being the other end of the scale which is as depressive in other ways.

Righto ... I pull up now. Srry if I have made no real points. It was indeed a ramble. One I have been wishing to sift through for quite some time.

I just wish I could work out what it is that I wish to accomplish by taking more of the alien scenario in. I know it's another level of remaining open and I know that's been extremely healing for me. Stripping away layers of old ideals and beliefs is a powerful thing, but I also think there is room to adopt more ... but only if those new ones I take on board can be as easily peeled.

Yea ... I best give up although can't really say I am ahead.

Thanks for listening and letting me open up. If you feel anything that's of worth to say then by all means please do so. I sense there is a lot of negativity out there ... but will just ignore as is recommended to me. I use the ignore feature earl on and just stay in touch with those of you who come across in tune. I can always switch back latter if need be.

The spiritual element that tends to compassion and kindness can often be misconstrued as whimsical and I understand why. Oh Dear ... Oh Darling ... and so on ... forgive the generalizing as is not that simple to gauge with intuition ... just trying to make a point. Moreover just how threatening compassion and kindness is to those who thrive on fear. So it is that I prefer to stick with the dears and darlings despite my own reservations going down that route. Smiles.

Oh Dear ...

Once again ... thanks for the space and thanks for listening.

Sweet Dreams.
    Goodnight.

PS - Forgive the typos ... sever dyslexia

This game I took out the little guy out and was rewarded with 1st place as received 1st Mastery Badge! Tank was ranked second lowest on the team.

Adios
    - Until Next Post

Don't take shit too seriously! Life is too short.

Its all starting to sink in:
    https://youtu.be/uA69MLQQeck
    Just a few more like.

Edit ... ding!
    https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=Iail_al0-ZQ
    Last edited by Ponder; 08-05-2017 at 05:17 AM.

A night sleeping unprepared in my car:
    Did not get much sleep. Woke up to head lights peering through my front widescreen.

Me trying to sleep in my car:

Basically I was unable to sleep at home due to the amount of smoke in the air as a result from a neighbors fire pit. It's an old issue and one that I found best just to jump on the car and head down to the bay in order to breath. For whatever reason I am very sensitive to the smoke and unable to breath through my nose whenever they have their fire burning. I actually have a hard enough time with my nose in ideal conditions.

My removing myself from the situation worked quite well, however I did not pick a good spot sleep in my car. I ended up parking by the ocean side with a good good breeze and near a toilet block which was a big mistake. Cars kept coming and going all night and eventually I wok up with headlights peering straight through my windscreen. I was not impressed. I asserted my presence wondering if these young fucks had a petrol can. I had no need for any words other than a "Have a good evening!" and then I moved on.

They followed me - I pulled up and doubled back behind them on a main street high beaming them through their back screen. I motioned to record with my dash cam which was already running. They went through a set of lights and I turned the other way ducking through a number of backstreets. Eventually I arrived back home about 5 hours after I left ... 3:30am The smell of smoke was still in the air but much more bearable. I went to sleep woke up and wrote this little story.

Now it's time for a cup of tea. Next time I will pick a good more appropriate spot ... one without a toilet block! : )

Time to take a break once more. Balance things out a bit. The conspiracy theory crowed can be quite draining whilst offering little hope.
    ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

Still Resting:

Still a Fake Person on a Fake Stage of my own creation in a Fake Matrix. I think I'm getting closer to the truth. But only I can know that.

Imo ...that was a good find. It's time for me to reset this thread as I did the last. Before doing so I would do well to define a new intention as to where I am now and where I want to be. I'm tending that only point of interested is well-being.

I'm closing in on dropping many schools of thought now nearing my latest cycle of deep filtration. I can pick them up another time or if I'm lucky there will be no need. It's time to clean out the filters and start organizing those bits of information that are relevant to me.

In order to set a new intention and or make new goals on a road focused on "recovery" (still not the best word but will suffice) I feel it beneficial to break down some of the above presentation when I have time.

..... Until next post ....