Welcome to the Anxiety Forum - A Home for Those with Anxiety, Fear, or Panic Attacks.
Page 22 of 73 FirstFirst ... 1220212223243272 ... LastLast
    Whenever your able John. I don't your popping in here to be a chore, I do however look forward to whenever you can though. I enjoyed making a new vlog. Thx for inspiring me. Yea that Fidget Spinner of mine is a heavy duty premium one I picked up in Melbourne on a recent holiday to see my youngest son. Yea My daughter also loves taking pictures too. Is good to see them adopt and foster hobbies like so. : )

I was mostly alluding to just moving with regard to exercise when being overweight. I remember like yesterday what it was like when I could not reach my shoes properly to adjust them of untie them. That's when I really was just making the most of walking around my house ... doing chores as a routine for fitness. One step at a time. Having a mental picture of my figure was not the aim at that point - BUT - gong outside and reaping the benefits of being able to walk with less pain to the end of the street after two weeks of intentional practice really inspired me as my joints were slowly able to bear more weight and carry me further. That's what its really all about in the beginning when we are so disabled from being obese.

I remember well that cycle I had to break out of. I talk more about it later if it's not a trigger for you?

At the moment I am happy to report I finally worked out all the technical issues with setting up my own online server to publicly host my intended meditation forum.
    https://meditation-forum.net/phpBB3/
    Edit - site now secure ... ZZZZzzzzzz

It's only just been installed. (Bare bones GUI) I'm not even sure if the link will show up for you guys? Although you may be able to join ... it's not really gong to be officially launched for quite sometime. I'll link it in my Sig and make an announcement in the news section here if no objection from the Anxiety Admin. In return I will be sure to link them in mine ... although that's not saying much until I actually have a community. I envisage I am going to need a FB page, blog and maybe even a website. That's a LOT of work. One step at a time.

Is that showing up for you Dahila / John?

What do you think about the idea of a Meditation Forum D?

Would you mind if I sent you links in FB to get opinions on its structure regarding topics for categories and boards? No pressure.

I still have a lot of technical things to work out like security, permissions, layouts (page width needs adjusting among other things) and yadda yadda.

That's my day done. I think I can get back into my routine a little more relaxed now. That took me 3 days straight pretty much 16 hours a day on my com to work all that out. Slow learner, but keen as hell. Now I have a place to layout my notes re meditation. Hopefully I can successfully promote when most of the content is done.

Adios ... until next post.
    Last edited by Ponder; 07-03-2017 at 07:37 AM.
    "...the cost of sanity in this society is a certain level of alienation" ~ Terrance McKenna → https://pondermovedhere.blogspot.com/

Found training for a run or some sporting event in the future helps. So im gonna try a new swimming regime

yes it is showing up, I was not here probably 3 days, John believe me that every day is easier, Even if I take a bite of our sourdough bread , it does not taste good anymore. smoking 8th year here, actually it passed on May 1, John it is almost gone the urge, I do not even think about smoking. when I have cravings and I do I chew on pork rinds, proteins and fat no carbs yesterday I had the best the sweeter Kohlarbi it is delicious and it is from my garden and it is low carbs. Today I started to harvest Kale and I already got delicious lettuce, I love lettuce ..........
    The problem with smokers is; we just switch from one addiction to another. quit smoking start eating. I had been there
    Stress, my level of stress went really down when I stopped working for a company, and started my tiny business, So far not much profit but i have a lot of satisfaction......... John you must win in lotery to have for bills, your stress level would go from 10 to 1 in just few days
    D. fantastic progress in everything, it is difficult not to admire you, not to believe in you, seeing what I see, and I still remember you from 4 years ago or so VLog is cool very cool
    ''“If you cry because the sun has gone out of your life, your tears will prevent you from seeing the stars.”
    ''
    ― Rabindranath Tagore

i love kohlrabi and kale, D and i am so glad that your doing well. My biggest problem is getting my ass moving. i come home from work and i am so mentally exhausted i just get my chores done and then sit in front of the TV. it's a bad pattern i need to break soon. I''ll try and pop back in from time to time and chat with both of you and let you know how things are going. ill have some time because i am gonna take off some time when my daughter has her surgery.
    One thing i wanted to tell you P is i tried some medical candy and it did not get me high like i am used to but it was such a relaxing feeling and i slept like a baby. too bad its expensive and i wont be doing that much. $6 for one carmal candy. Peace to us all
    " it is better to keep ones mouth shut and be thought a fool than to open it and remove all doubt ", Mark Twain.

I am happy you will stay in touch John. I am lucky i hate tv, and I do not take easily the constant adds on it. I do not even watch news anymore
    ''“If you cry because the sun has gone out of your life, your tears will prevent you from seeing the stars.”
    ''
    ― Rabindranath Tagore

I cant see martin5's post not the one I thought I posted this morning. Oh well ... Not have the best of days lately ...
    I try to reiterate another time. Srry Guys.
    Must of posted in wrong spot or even in another forum LMFAO @ that one. Sigh.
    "...the cost of sanity in this society is a certain level of alienation" ~ Terrance McKenna → https://pondermovedhere.blogspot.com/

The Man In The Glass by Anonymous Americas

An interesting perspective whether others think the sun shines out our ass or just hate us to bits. Either way there is a good message in this! I've linked it before but felt the need to bump it again. Life is not half as bad once we realize we only have to convince ourselves in order to overcome what holds us back. No matter where we're are at, how far down in the dumps, or regardless if we're bums - once we can connect with our true self ... the only direction we have to move; is up! Again - I find it comforting that it is really only ourselves that we need convince. No more blaming and passing the back. No more draining through constant whining and crying - it's in fact liberating to discover we can be content knowing that we are in fact responsible for the way we act. Is far better to make our own choices than to become the canvas onto which others project and in turn wiser to refrain from painting for others whilst we learn the art of standing back.

Well I have finally come out of my 4 day marathon forum building manic episode. lol ... I ended up going back to a simpler build. I'm sticking with it but now moving on to content creation. This will allow me to start writing once more. I don't know D ... Is still hard for me to beleive in myself as I often reveal too much, but you seem to appreciate that side of me; regardless of faults. I think is better to open up if one can find the tone. I'll work on that but be careful not to smother you guys. I'll try to restrain myself from these heart felt posts and link them instead once I design a more appropriate place instead.

What does anyone out there think of Word Press? I invite any reading to please share their thoughts? I tried my hand once before but gave up like most other things. I'm thinking of trying again. I usually do better the more times I revisit. The more times I try again. Anyone out there with Word Press experience?
    _______

Hope this finds you all well.
    Goodnight. ZZZZZZzzzz
    Last edited by Ponder; 07-06-2017 at 04:00 AM.

Hi ya all just popping in to say hi, I had a nice chat with an old friend today such a pleasant surprise.
    "Remember, no one can make you feel inferior without your consent." Unknown

Cully!!!!! Awesome dude. Now that's really made my day. What do you say D? John and now Cully popping back in. Is this something to do with the aligning of planets of what??? Good omen and all that? lol ... Really great to see you Cully! Yea it was a good chat! For me this was an even better surprise. lets just make sure we don't all become strangers. I see if I can go out in turn and take a snap shot for old times sake.

Cully awesome you popped in wb
    D, long time when we had chat
    ''
    ― Rabindranath Tagore