Welcome to the Anxiety Forum - A Home for Those with Anxiety, Fear, or Panic Attacks.
Page 2 of 73 FirstFirst 12341252 ... LastLast
    Thanks D ... hope your shoulder gets well soon. Be sure to claim your computer, your fuel, your car, your TV ... LOL ... start claiming all kinds of things.
    Like the toxic air we breathe and all the associated health care costs spawn from living in a world of filth. Please do give the TAX man my very best.

In the mean time ... I'll play hard for us all. =

No distinctions between work and play for me. That is yet more unnecessary pain that sees us either above or below ... more shaming and blaming ... boo hoo. Screw defining anything! Live and let live. We choose the road we take ... don't like it? ... Then find another simply by changing the way you think.

Sigh ... enough with the edits ... get into bed, wind down .... do a slow charge ZZZZZZZZZzzzzzzzzzzz ... in order to greet yet another sunrise on this overpopulated and decaying rock. [you can think all you want, but sniffing the roses in the real world; changes the ink!] It's about finding a balance between; the stench and what one can create in their own world.] ZZZZZZZZZzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

At this stage for me ... the nights really are the best. (it changes from time to time ... so does the smell )

Night night!
    Last edited by Ponder; 04-04-2017 at 06:30 AM.
    "...the cost of sanity in this society is a certain level of alienation" ~ Terrance McKenna → https://pondermovedhere.blogspot.com/

Walk Walk Walk!!! I really got to get back into routine.

Wake Up ... Shave - Freshly squeezed lemon juice and water - then go for a walk. Stop all things sweet and savory and stop smoking that dam shit they call pot!!! At least until you get a grip once more. Too much of a good thing can kill you. Balance - I just don't spin well if I miss keeping in tune with Mother Nature; as best I know that misconception to be.

I know what works. Prioritizing the mornings (as above) so I can handle the midday stretch and then ultimately get back in the sack for some quality sleep is my most basic plan.

Lets see how that pans out.

Watching what I eat should fall into place.
    __________________________________________________ ______________

So far I have not really falling off the wagon. Almost but not quite. Thankfully I have kept myself going into the colder months now. This will be yet another year I have managed to keep myself on the rails. Although winter does not last long here. I'm fucking glad it's finally here!!!

Adios ... until next post.
    "...the cost of sanity in this society is a certain level of alienation" ~ Terrance McKenna → https://pondermovedhere.blogspot.com/

Multiple anxiety attacks for the day: Some idiot changes lanes this morning and drives straight into my car!!! - Later that same morning my grandson locks himself in a room. Because the home owners and or real estate did not provide us with keys to open locked doors within "this house" (not our "home" of course! we are just fucking "renters" who live in other peoples homes!!!) I had little choice but to take to the door with a sledge hammer and gingerly smash my way in; so as not to injure my grandson. My grandson is barely 3 and is a high needs child - the room was not safe without me in it and given the screaming ... well ... they should of provided us with keys!

What a fucking day I have had. SIGH ..................................................

By law they should provide the occupants with keys to lockable doors. FUCK those complacent & toffee-nosed CUNTS. Fuck their DOOR as well!

As for my car ... I was lucky. The other guy (who was of course in the wrong) did more damage to his. I only ended up with scratches which imo did not warrant the fucking hassles of ongoing communications and or running arounds. To his surprise, I say "No worries mate. I got a few other scratches already. Life is too short. At least me and the little fella are alright!" Later though, I could not shake the feeling of how many fucking idiots are about driving on the roads. Then of course later that title one who likes to play with doors locks himself in and given the scenario of having no keys to get in; well I already told that story.

That's a wrap for now. No wonder I don't want to go outside or deal with fuckwits behind the counters or on the other side of the phone. Poor kid is scared of me now. Sigh ... I am sure that will pass. I would of gone the window, but might of smashed it in the process which would of not only been more expensive but also more dangerous. I'm sure I will gain his trust back in good time. No fucking Keys!!! Fuckwit home owners/real estate agents ... toffe- nosed CUNTS!

Keyless Entry!!!

Last edited by Ponder; 04-06-2017 at 09:59 PM.

I think it's best I bunker back down in the one thread. Just too many fuckwits in this world ... even when your walking a straight line and following all the god damn signs ... STILL - people run into you and the complacency of others see yet more others running into someone else's shit. Time for some mindless TV! I am sure that will help.

Up and at 'em!
    Last edited by Ponder; 04-08-2017 at 02:14 PM.

Good treadmill session and abb routine. Time for some Creativerse.

Morning Kickstart - Now back to Creativerse.

Frozen blueberries - Banana - Dates - spirulina powder + 250mml water.

Full Length Movie on Youtube:
    Here's the trailer https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XhdRYk1Y8VA

Last edited by Ponder; 04-09-2017 at 04:45 AM.

Laptop has arrived. No rush. There is a LOT of pre-installed invasive software I need to remove. Thankfully the load in screen does not have all the picture BS wanting to sell me this or that. I have managed to remove the flashing adds from the start menu, switch off cortana as too, windows defender. So much malware to remove. Sigh. lol at all those programs that promise to make your pc faster. Things have not changed at all - just more sheep drinking from the same source.

Evening now ... time to download a couple of games overnight. My internet speed is not the great. I ended up putting on City Skylines first.
    __________________________________________________ __________________________________________________ __________________________________________________ ____________________

Not doing so well on the exercise front. Was feeling suicidal the other week. Nothing too serious. Just when your fed up with life and wish it was easy to switch off ... as opposed to pondering on the pain of taking one's last breath; moreover the myriad of ways to bring about such an end.

BUT! - I always seem to have a safety reset in the brain that changes my perspective. Memory is failing something shocking though. Just too much pressure with taking things in.

Time for a new project; picking out a sports model rollator. WTF is a rollator you may ask. Why ... it's my wife's new best friend:

What do ya think? Looks a little better than the vintage models getting about the place. It's got a NITRO lable on it so we figure is must be good for moving quick. lol Nothing wrong with an old ladies model - is just that my wife is not really that old. At least not when she dyes the grey out of her hair. Truth be told it's been a long and hard road for her. Getting used to this contraption will make her grey hair seem like the least of her problems OR it may give her the strength to dress up and go out more often. I think we are both hopping for that latter.

Thankfully it would seem we have a holiday coming up without it being centered around city trips to the hospital and or seeing some neurologist. We'll be heading of on a two thousand + km trip to visit my son. See how he is doing with his new girlfriend we met this last Xmas gathering. There living together in Melbourne - doing whatever gets through one day to the next; which is more than admirable enough for the wife and me.
    __________________________________________________ _____________________

The new friend I made a while ago through group - I decided to let go. I just don't have the strength to be around people that continually look for conflict. No one's fault - is just what it is. I really could not stand the racist remarks every time we passed someone that appeared Asian. Although I don't like much of my step father's involvement in my past, I did not like that racism he copped in a small country town where he was the doc. He was from Singapore. Currently my Son is going out with a nice Korean girl. Fact is - most of my family is multicultural ... from all over the world. So to it is with my wife's side as well. The whole Jewish saga/"thing" - minus the religious BS - has me biting my tongue when in the presence of racist types. Lest I belittle myself just like them.

I also got sick of this guy making sexist remarks every time we passed young girls. I don't mind enjoying the view from time to time, but no more than I do with that of the ocean breeze. I can get pretty crude myself at times, yet I'll spare you the details of just how degrading his remarks made me feel. It was always about the old war stories of those years gone by and bla bla bla ... I kind of knew our friendship was not going to last so long based on those few things alone.

I made the right decision - I took my own advice with respect to this person I thought I could befriend. I unsubscribed!

__________________________________________________ ____________

There's more stuff going on ... but I think I wrote enough for now. Life sure can be tough ... but then ... we do what we can to get through the pain. I guess it's all a matter of perspective.
    Last edited by Ponder; 04-10-2017 at 05:01 AM.

I've been decommissioned! Check out the new work horse:

As renters we have never been fans of the dishwasher due to the hassle of hooking it all up. It would seem the technology has now come a long way for both the connectors and the washing unit itself. This unit came in at $300 au which considering what it does makes it a worth while purchase in my book. I have spent more on worse things. I was a bit worried it might not fit full sized dinner plate. Thankfully we got lucky on that front.

Is relatively easy to disconnect unlike a permanent washing machine. This way I can still easily wash up larger items that don't warrant the time and space in the dish washer.

Once the door closes there is plenty of space to stack and wash larger items:

At first I thought - "yea yea, I still have to rinse and stack bla bla ... " But it's actually working out all right. I'm actually feeling more encouraged to rinse with warm water immediately after using utensils and so on and then stacking them in the washer to which I then shut the door only being left with a few larger pots that take no time to clean. With the door shut and a few of the easy things out of the way it's thus way proving to be a worth while purchase that does what is says. On that note, it does a better job then me. I don't wash in nearly as hot water as I should.

Here's a couple more shots for spatial comparison:

Perhaps you guys already know about these mobile dishwashers. Just thought it was worth sharing was all. It may seem like too much trouble ... but thus far incorporated the right way, I think they are awesome little machines. lol - so much for my minimalist thinking. I reason it's helping me make space by keeping the place cleaner more often. Each to their own excuse I guess.

On other fronts:

I think I will walk over to the centre I visit and have a one on one chat about the recent depression I have been wallowing/caught up in of late. Whilst I feel I am now coming out of it, I want to utilize more (be more proactive) of the services I am currently a part of. The six weekly therapy visits I have are not enough. I am thankful they are subsidized and I have someone to see but the truth is ever since I was cut out of the mentor program; it's been hard to keep myself motivated - stable like for the long haul. I really need to think more on that fact as there is a big push for some new government scheme that may be of benefit to me ... maybe.

For now I go for that walk, have a chat and review my own mental health care plan. Regardless of whatever government services being implemented here and there ... one can always make their own plan. It's just helpful when dependent on the system to find out what's in it and use what you can.

I go utilize some of that now.
    Last edited by Ponder; 04-12-2017 at 06:58 PM.