Welcome to the Anxiety Forum - A Home for Those with Anxiety, Fear, or Panic Attacks.
Page 41 of 73 FirstFirst ... 31394041424351 ... LastLast
    Oh yeah, sorry, I wasn't that clear. I did mean the Pi. I started learning some basic coding and computer building skills a few years ago, but got really disheartened by the snobbery in the community at the time. So I gave up, which I regret now. I'd love to get involved again -- getting my own kit set up for my needs, maybe learning some very basic code.

Unfortunately I might have to put the idea on the backburner for now. My laptop screen's gone all wonky. Not sure I'm gonna have much left for hobbies after I fix it, which sucks!!! Although I suppose it gives me something to look forward to over the next month or two, whenever I can scrape together some spare cash.

I'm geniunely sorry to hear that Martin. I too have been juggling the thought as things like, shoes, jocks, socks, car maintainance, car laon, credit card debt and all like wise thoughts come to mind when thinking of the pi. Cheap is definitely a matter of perspective. I hope your able to come up with a display alternative. I like using a desktop monitor with all my notebooks to preserve the laptop screen. I might scratch the idea myself yet and just settle learning to code on my laptop. I think I might just stick to learning basic web code as well and forgo games.

Thanks for your reply.
    ---------------------------------

Right now I should try to get back to sleep. Went to bed early and woke at 1:30am. Have a long road trip today. Family court again. Going to stay at inlaws with court the day after we arrive. It will be the first time I have seen the father since he bashed my then 18month old grandson. ... Pauses with mind block ...

I can't believe the courts will eventually allow the father to have unsupervised and overnight access again. We are doing our utmost to ensure such is put off as long as possible and all other measures are put in place. I just hope I can keep my cool. My wife and daughter reported that the father was staring them down at last session of court. This time my grandson is required to be assessed which means I am required to assist while other parties are seperatly interviewed. I feel like printing out a4 size prints of the bruises he left on our grandson and pulling them out when he starts his staring routine. Alas that will only freak out my wife and daughter all the more.

For now I just work on getting back to sleep. Zzzzzzz

I got a ton of anxiety to work through!!!
    Last edited by Ponder; 09-11-2017 at 10:50 AM.

Oh blimey mate, that's a rough one. Good luck with everything over there.

Thanks Martin ... lol ... no one Down Under really speaks like that, except Americans that watch too much TV. You made me laugh though.

We managed to get to our destination today in one piece and the little fella is having a blast with the great grandparents.

Tomorrows the big day (with more to go over the next few months ) we have all been anxious about. Tomorrow we have to travel for a couple more hours yet again ... then back here for another night before heading home. We are very lucky to have relatives to put us up and save us the hassle of a 10 hour round trip with lots of stress in between. I don't think I could sustain the trip otherwise ... let alone the little fella being put through all that.

Seriously ... unless you know you can trust your partner as a loving and caring individual that respects and appreciates the value of having kids ... don't even think about it and if by accident it happens and you wish to go through with it ... don't base your decision on the hope that it will bring forth - some kind of fantasy outcome. Time has proven ... time and time again ... that more often than not, it all ends up in one hell of a mess. It's a very hard cycle to break.

It's not worth the child support payments. They will all be eaten up in travel costs, not to mention psychological support and other varioius professionals to help pick up the pieces. It will cost you more $$$ and worst of all, your child will suffer a life of trauma early on which will greatly affect development. Your life will be a literal hell. The court systems in place will victimize you as too those that beleive in such BS ideals.

Trust me ... either terminate OR go it alone (don't tell your partner your pregnant!) with perhaps the support of your family if your lucky to have one that's not so affected with said scenario. Is very hard when girls are groomed so young to get this message through ... which is why they should be teaching this kind of thing in school. Teaching it as the primary lesson with addition and subtraction coming a distant second.

Think about the kids your bringing into this world.

Just my 2 cents is all .... Yadda Yadda

Adios until next post:
    Last edited by Ponder; 09-12-2017 at 02:09 AM.

It was tough going through the trafic. We arived late and in a bit of a rush. I was asked to wait outside on my own. Just having coffee and riding the buzz with not much else on my mind. The ladies felt too uncomfortable with me wishing to go in. Fair enough. I understand. They are nervous as well. Wife texted to say her and the little one is in a locked room while daughter is being questioned.

Generated from my Samsung SM-J105Y using tools.rackonly.com
    Excuse typos. Left glases in car. Time to go find a public toilet. Think I will have to launch an app for that.

Not doing well ... all the more I am positing:

70 *&ĪNG $ for 3 hours parking - WTF!!! Talk about heart palpitations. I was directed to get back in the vehicle before the boom gate could be raised. We put the card in like 3 times with no effect accept the machine telling us we owed near 100 bucks. You've got to be *&^%ing kidding me was all I could think. We'll have to check the account later at they probably charged us like 70 bucks 3 times.

I don't know guys. I am loosing my mind the more I have to go through all this crap. I remember all to well that court building as if it was yesterday. It's been well over 20 years and after sitting there with my coffee observing the comings and goings It's sad to say, but nothing has changed. The same old clowns with their gowns taking up 2/3rds the space on the walkway with the bitter faces and white haired hats go about thinking everyone should clear a patch just for them. The young ones sporting their image wanting to walk about like those clown so too they can have others clear a path for them. No one gives a fuck about the kids. Pffft ... "The Best Interest of the Kids" they say. What a crock of shit!

The whole thing was basically a waste of time. They cut out my daughters support by not allowing my wife to be present during questioning; regardless of the psychologist letter stating that if accurate information was to be obtained from the little one's mother than her support person should be allowed to be present. NOPE ... they may of well muzzled our daughter by no permitting her a support person. I thought that was really fucked! You see ... fact is Myself, my daughter and my grandson have legitimate barriers when cornered in a room with emotionless clinical vultures whose only purpose is to steer you in a direction that's aligned with their learned text.

Sigh yea yea ... I'm not doing so well. I know. Just hitting it out as all this compliance is getting way too old. I've broken out in some kind of stress rash and cortisol levels all over the place.

Is easy to stay fit and healthy ... well balanced when you don't have all this kind of stress in your life.

I was spot on in my other post when I said it's a hard cycle to break. Despite trying so hard, no more drugs, no more drinking, no more toxic food and so on ... the system stays the same and continues to chew up the residual of my family. I won custody in that building some 20+ years ago and now my oldest boy is battling his own addictions and a system that restricts him from seeing his own child. Worst of all I will soon have to sit back and watch my grandson be abused by a man hiding behind a church. A man that is supported by a regime that's big on corporal punishment. Using peers to make individuals submit. To see vulnerable children abused in such ways ... back with an authoritative administration hell bent on it's own establishment to which is really the essence of that BS claim - "best interest"

No one cares ... I get that. Is what it is. People get tired trying to expose what it really is ... this is way Law is meant to be complex. This is why people over 30 from a lower socio economic could care less. This is why most of those are all on meds. Yep ... is gong to be a hard task ... but we are ready to resist and fall into non compliance when the abuse starts. We shall resist. Fuck the authority of this land and the courts ... all those brown noses looking to become clowns walking the streets taking up space with their trolleys, boxes and paper work.

Fucking clowns ... just like the GPs, Psychiatrists and mental health nurses. Once you have seen them all - and doing round 2 you'll get a good feel for just how in tune this perspective is. We don't need their validation and they can dictate as much as they wish. I'll be there for all my kids after they've been beaten by this system. Already I can tell my oldest understand me better since having to deal with the (LOL @ copout term) → 'Imperfect System'. Pfft at such an off loading term. Just like one generation blames the other, the professionals will continue to focus on the symptoms and ignore the cause. All comes down to the Create Problem, BS solution, Intake Problem, BS solution, Create new problems onto admin new BS solutions and so on.

At least have the fucking sense to give concessions on those BS parking fees and if you must charge near a $100 for parking ... then charge those Fucking Clowns $2000 to work towards the so called best interest of kids.

Now to go rob a bank!

Adios Until Next Post:

Like I really give a fuck!

None of this is surprising since we live in a country that still have to vote on same sex marriage.

I was glad to hear that when they used large doll to represent Dad and then a small one to represent the little fella... the little fella says NO - that's poppy. I still can't fathom that there trying to overturn the kid's decision to call individuals as he sees fit. I guess we do still live in an age where left handers are force to write with their right ... in a manner of speaking!

Bias aside ... and you really do have to be in my shoes to understand my plight ... we are so still living in the dark ages.

PLEASE DO KEEP PUSHING THE NORTH!!! I am SO hoping for Nuke to fly. Many of us are.

Sigh ...

Next post ... Positive Thinking.

Want to find a password to someones router to use their WIFI? I could not be bothered getting up to ask and tried the following tutorial. Works like a charm and can't wait to try it out on the neighbours when I get home:

My mother must be praying for me. I've got body lice once again. The little fella as well. Can't do much till I get back home. Is one nightmare after another.

How long until you're back home? Sounds like it's been a nightmare.

3 hours and counting. Somehow I don't think arriving home is going to solve this one. 'If' its not psychosomatic and I actually do have mites under my skin, well lets just say its going to be an interesting jouney once again. My wife thinks its all in my head. I figure If I will roll around in her bed and populate her sheets with my pyscosamtic bugs and see where that leads.