Welcome to the Anxiety Forum - A Home for Those with Anxiety, Fear, or Panic Attacks.
Page 1 of 73 1231151 ... LastLast

Hybrid View

Getting Back On The Perch! - MY EXERCISE ROUTINE - Come Walk With Me.

The first point of call was coming up with a Title. Now it's time to stabilize. Little by little. Time to clear the dust in my mind to set a path that helps me see; where it is that I am walking.

Let's Begin with WALKING!
    "...the cost of sanity in this society is a certain level of alienation" ~ Terrance McKenna → https://pondermovedhere.blogspot.com/

Got back from Gym. That's one tick off the list. Currently getting the tail end of a cyclone. No power here - just running off batteries and tethering off mobile phone. After I eat and rest I might blabber on then about my next course of action with getting back on the band wagon. I've had too much coffee of late and even had the odd cone whilst out visiting. Result has been a derailing of routine - although a welcome set back given how hard I tend to push. The problem is that it can be so easy to let the lack of momentum have me fall into a sedentary lifestyle once again.

Thus far I have been 2 years living clean - bar my latest loosening of the belt.
    "...the cost of sanity in this society is a certain level of alienation" ~ Terrance McKenna → https://pondermovedhere.blogspot.com/

Oh Boy, I got to be honest and say that smoking pot for me is not the most relaxing experience. If I'm going to use it like others, who claim it helps their anxiety, I need to somehow swing it so that my wife will stop holding the use of against me. Sigh. The latter dynamic alone is not helping the heightened sensitivity that ensues for me when kicking back with the odd cone. Other than my wife's nit picking with it (like once upon time when I used to drink) there are a few other negative side effects that are typically spawn from smoking pot - BUT - that said ... once you know these things and approach whatever method one undertakes with such knowledge - BLABLA ... what the fuck ever Dave!

Long story short - a recent new friend from group needed help with sourcing out so I stepped in as I knew a guy who knew a guy and next thing ya know - Bob's your uncle and were all having a smoke. LMAO ... perhaps not quite like that due to the fact that not everyone really wants to know each-other - instead I am running around like a blue ass fly which is what I think was really pissing my wife off more than anything else. Fair enough and not Is what it is - Sigh.

I think I will hit the treadmill to run off the haze! It only takes like 1/4 of a loosely packed cone to hit me like such. As long as I don't over do it like pretty much everything else. Yadda Yadda ...

Amazingly I have manged to keep some kind of exercise routine. Having this space for exactly that really helps.

Hope you enjoyed this entry.

Adios ... until next smoke! LOL mmm Somehow I don't think so ... I'll be hitting out a few more important session before that. Balance is key!

ACTUALLY - I found a new vid
    __________________________________________________ _______________

Which is probably best off in it's own thread BUT - as usual like most of my others it's "far out" for most folk BUT AGAIN - that's no reason not to share. Hmmm I'm just thinking of what to say about it due to my limited perspective. It's one of those "Matrix" videos. You know - Like how we live in a Prison Planet - BUT - this puts a new spin on it by explaining how it is that WE ourselves are the real prison - trapped inside ourselves: "YEA!!!!" - I thinks to myself; "Now this sounds really good." I kind of drifted in and out during the 1st Part Video as I only just got back from all the running around, had been yelled at by wife and was by then in my bed just wanting to drift with the mobile screen. I will be watching the part one again and also part two when the time is right.
    That presentation made me think long and hard about my routine!!! Why I eat to keep clean (question what it is that I expose myself to - ie: physical, mental and environmental) - and also the way I push myself when doing - doing whatever. The focus on the thinking self was indeed a very VERY interesting topic within this presentation. I'd say the language used in the video might go over peoples head if they have not watched many of these kind of vids BUT is still quite a good watch. A lot of the Mythical and Symbolism share in this vid (similarly to most presentations like this - gets easier the more you watch - more interesting as well) had me question the story mode and ponder the correlation to the GREY ALIEN Prison Concepts that abound to which I tend to think more of as negative despite that scenario being rather quite intriguing. The latter still comes off more as yet another fear based story - I do much prefer the focus on inner being without worship of any kind or investing into any "back story"of whatever religion (Buddhism included) - because doing so - ensures no empowering of any external sources ... therefore neutralizes the what ifs like the Grey Alien/Alien Theorys → which once again whilst Intriguing is still just more fear based drama for the mind to go tick tick tick tick tick ... and so on ... you get my drift.

Who knows - perhaps part two of the following will lead into such things. LOL ... Yea yea - I guess it's way out ... Far out ... but one thing is for sure - there is certainly a lot of truth that rings true enough for me in these kind of vids. Each one I find seems to hit closer to the truth whatever that really is. As far as routine goes ... this presentation puts a really good spin on that:

Just focusing on that nothingness in between whatever ... Oh yea ... Some excellent points on meditation and on the huge fad it's become. Much on all the wanna be guru and well being mentality that leads to ego and all that jazz. Is really a great watch. Enjoy:

Took a bit to find again ... Righto ... Off to the gym for a little cardio to shake of the haze.

Have a good one guys.

Peace as best you can find.

Time stamp below - Editing done!
    Last edited by Ponder; 03-31-2017 at 03:21 PM.

It is good to see you Mr. Ponder
    ''“If you cry because the sun has gone out of your life, your tears will prevent you from seeing the stars.”
    ''
    ― Rabindranath Tagore

Hi D. Just finished watching the finale to walking dead and buying a few more PC games. Not much else happening. I'm doing OK for now. How's thing on your end.

Hey ... this place feels dead ... don't ya think?

Hi I am doing ok lately on the sales side so busy in workshop, I came here after a week or so not checking and bum bum is your thread
    ''“If you cry because the sun has gone out of your life, your tears will prevent you from seeing the stars.”
    ''
    ― Rabindranath Tagore

Hi.. D, and D..

Haven't been on here lately. Don't know what to say really, been making lots of lemonade is the best way to put it, just dealing with life as best as can with everything on my plate. Haven't been able to exercise either as much as I would like, need to start up again before I get too stiff. Hanging in there trying not to let it get me (too far) down again.

Don't know, hope you're both doing well though.

Take care.

"...and bum bum is your thread?" I'm still trying to work"that one out. Glad sales are going well.

Hi Sal - I never really know what to say. It's nice to be reading you. lol with the body seizing up from lack of movement. I am very much the same, which is why walking is so effective no matter how slow one does it.

Let's all just keep moving at least 3 times evenly spread out across the day.

I'll start by heading out for a walk this morning.

Keep in touch guys and have a good day.

My exercise for today Bought a new game - is yet to be released. Is one of those buy into early games on steam. I ended up getting the gaming laptop which I'm now going to need. lol. I created the need. OM MY! Just like those doctors and drug companies! Took me ages to map out my keys and still learning how to use the inventory, camera controls and all that jazz. I'm only getting like 12 to 25 frames per second on very low settings. I fluked 4th p[position out of 90 odd players. My son was helping me out though and I really just lucked it out that game. Ever since I have been getting nailed each time early on.

I best get some sleep and think about getting back into routine. ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz Walking and weights tomorrow.

This guy shows off the game really well. Perhaps not his first go ... but his second go he does really well ... up until the end that is.

Quote Originally Posted by Ponder View Post
    My exercise for today Bought a new game - is yet to be released. Is one of those buy into early games on steam. I ended up getting the gaming laptop which I'm now going to need. lol. I created the need. OM MY! Just like those doctors and drug companies! Took me ages to map out my keys and still learning how to use the inventory, camera controls and all that jazz. I'm only getting like 12 to 25 frames per second on very low settings. I fluked 4th p[position out of 90 odd players. My son was helping me out though and I really just lucked it out that game. Ever since I have been getting nailed each time early on.

I best get some sleep and think about getting back into routine. ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz Walking and weights tomorrow.

This guy shows off the game really well. Perhaps not his first go ... but his second go he does really well ... up until the end that is.

Try and record some! I'd love to see it
    PLEASE CHECK OUT MY MENTAL HEALTH YOUTUBE CHANNEL! ! !
    To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
    https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCLpN6BgYPi129yaPXa5G7rQ?view_as=subscriber?&ab_channel=BarongBajBaj