Welcome to the Anxiety Forum - A Home for Those with Anxiety, Fear, or Panic Attacks.
Driving 468x60
Page 61 of 72 FirstFirst ... 1151596061626371 ... LastLast
    Cheers mate. I took it with you in mind actually. Been meaning to share some stuff for a while now.

How's the snow where you are, Dahila?

As for the old Chromebooks, yeah, they're not too bad. You're screwed if you love your software, but for general use they're alright. Great screen size, great battery. I only had a couple of hundred bucks to spare when my old laptop broke down. Not handy when it comes to building my own stuff. Can't complain too much. Until I can get something more powerful, I'll have to live through you with the gaming lol.

Martin before great lakes freeze we get a lot of snow. Today is plus so almost all snow banks are gone, last week it was snowing for 48 hours
    ''“If you cry because the sun has gone out of your life, your tears will prevent you from seeing the stars.”
    ''
    ― Rabindranath Tagore

Hi Guys ... Sorry I have been real busy caught up working my new farm.

Actually one of the steak holders just contact me so I have to go again. Will take a break soon. Promise.

Lol no worries. I was beginning to get a tad worried. You're like clockwork on here.

Any chance you can get some gameplay uploaded? Maybe even give us a quick tour around the game? It'd be cool to see, if you have the time/energy.

Tomorrow might be a bit rushed as the day before we leave for the the big Xmas lunch. Takes a bit of work editing things ... BUT I could maybe just log in and do a screen capture and or join a few others I already made. See what happens.

It's been a huge learning curve as I am playing in realistic mode ... but I can talk more about that in the vid. I started off just trying to go for the $$$ but as soon as I started to play for real things got really tough. I have worked it out though. It's a game that takes a LOT of time which is fine by me.

Thanks for asking Martin ... Hope you guys are well.

Adios until next post. Yea I should do Vlog ... If anything ... I need to get off my ass and do a few laps as well.

Almost forgot ... just chilling at the end of the day. Was a hard day of gaming!!!

Damn - 6 am already as I type. Well I just made a post in here so that's hopeful. lol though ... not sure I gave much hope. Just more of the truth as I perceive it.

Sigh ... OK I have shaved and brushed teeth + had my lemon drink; although not in that order.

Lets me see ... I must now go out under the back porch and do my resistance exercises then drive up to the hockey oval and sweat out ten laps. FUCK IT!!! That's what I am noW going to do ... should hit the 7am sun which is actually quite hot here atm ...

I want to put together a Vlog before I go away tomorrow.

Just hanging in there I am. A lot of shit going on ... BUT FUCK IT ... I know what pain management I need. I go do that now so I can enjoy may day as it unfolds and have all in place for the next few as well.

Take Care guys ...

Adios until next post.

Nailed it!!! Now all I have to do is hang clothes out, go to the shop, check car tires, fluids and so forth and pack my bag for the big trip.

Hmmm - I will have something to eat in between all that and then finally do some kind of Vlog using the Farm Simulation.

Something like that. I'm sure I am missing out a lot but no doubt will find out along the way.

I'd love to fit in mowing the lawn, more weeding and doing edges ... but fuck ... that's just going to have to wait I think. Hmmmm ... or maybe not. Would feel great to get all that done before going way ... GOD DAMN IT! The kitchen still needs doing. Sigh ... smiles at any rate.

See ya soon Martin and hopefully D as well.

Hope this finds you both well.

Adios
    Until Next post
    ~Dave.

Oh YEA!!! I got the weeding next to the shed done

--------->>

Was a huge job ... I had to madock - dig up good and proper all the roots. Is now well cultivated and ready to plant when I am ready to do so. I got to old bails of sugar cane mulch read to go on top until I find time to fertilize more and then so on.

Just letting you know Martin I through something together BUT I will have to upload while I am sleeping. ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz