Welcome to the Anxiety Forum - A Home for Those with Anxiety, Fear, or Panic Attacks.
Page 65 of 73 FirstFirst ... 15556364656667 ... LastLast
    Of course I am a head case pure and simple. Miscommunication combined with low tolerance for whatever. D summed it up nicely with no longer scared to say what is. Fuck holding it in 24/7. Although sometimes it pays to give in and or submit here and there. For all my so called converting to that term you just used with me, well lets just say, what I say is just how I think. I don't give a flying fuck what others think. Clearly not. So it is I care less to convert but just spell it out as I fucking see it which is what I just did. Not here to convert. People can take it - or fucking leave it.

Any other terms for me?

Nearly There ...

Time to get off the phone and use its GPS.

Nearly there.

Disappointing you brought ego into the conversation. And you've created a story and an us vs. them situation, too.

Easy to lecture everybody else, hard to live by your own words, isn't it. I guess you too are just another sheep, led blindly by emotion and impulse.

I am here only for D. to give him support because opposite of you I do understand a lot about his or mine problems.............
    D. I am fine, thank you
    Last edited by Dahila; 01-05-2018 at 12:55 PM. Reason: took some out
    ''“If you cry because the sun has gone out of your life, your tears will prevent you from seeing the stars.”
    ''
    ― Rabindranath Tagore

Ok, so I misunderstood the first point. That happens. What did this mean, then? "Yes thinking what my grandchild do in this *88***n world is intermarrying."

P.s. I'm not young, I'm 63.
    Last edited by martin05; 01-03-2018 at 08:34 PM.

Last Saturday I lived for 40 min in worst nightmare, I was driving in the worst snow storm I had seen. I could not see the road, there was not indication of road. I do envy you Mr. P the clear roads.
    We have incredibly cold temps in the last two weeks and for Friday and Saturday they call for over 20 cm of snow,,,,, again
    As a result Panic attack a huge one ..........eh of course not when driving, I am too focused on driving to get panic attack but later on

Reason for edit; Mister M on ignore, does wonders to have some on it
    Last edited by Dahila; 01-05-2018 at 12:56 PM.
    ''“If you cry because the sun has gone out of your life, your tears will prevent you from seeing the stars.”
    ''
    ― Rabindranath Tagore

Multitasking here D ... will read in full later on.

Your welcome over here any time D. somehow I think you might die of heat stroke.

Cool snap from semi high rise building
    Last edited by Ponder; 01-03-2018 at 10:29 PM.