Welcome to the Anxiety Forum - A Home for Those with Anxiety, Fear, or Panic Attacks.
Page 62 of 73 FirstFirst ... 1252606162636472 ... LastLast
    Oh cool. Don't feel you have to put yourself out though.

Have a good trip. Catch up after all the madness!

Not at all - All Good. You know me. I just at times do well to give myself a running commentary in order to get stuff done. Nothing more. I enjoyed getting a lot of chores out of the way and then sitting down to come up with the following ramble:

Its a long one - but once again ... I have a really good time and acatually learned a little more on how to play. I find the game very relaxing to play, however it may be very boring for others who just like to run and gun all the time is all.

I'm heading back to bed for a little more sleep before my long drive. No drama this end ... I wanted to do this. Thanks again for asking.

I just bought all the DLC content before going to bed. I love the game to bits!!!

Later Guys.
    ZZZZZZzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz zzzz

PS - Srry I was unable to render the graphics more. In game the graphics are actually stunning!!! It's just a file size thing that restricted me somewhat ... all the same, you will get a general idea of what the game is like ... although my example is very limited as I am just starting a new game on hard. Hope you enjoy the laid back presentation ... laid back as is for me.
    Last edited by Ponder; 12-24-2017 at 10:45 AM.

Surrounded by 15 people/family/acquaintances and feeling like my tummy is about to burst! - Has not been a bad bash thus far. Highlight of the day was calling my mum after 4 years of no talking. We had a light hearted chat which seemed just right to start the ball rolling again. Rolling in a better direction too.

So no complaints really. Far from it. Have now reconnected where it counts with both my sister and mum. Has been a long gap of silence since my bros death. I think we are all comming to terms now.

Best I can wrap the end of this year. Does not seem right for me to complain. I hope I'm able to foster the right words and tone with respect to ongoing relations during that time of the year we are less mindful.

Time to spend 20+us on Steam!

Adios ... until next post.

Now that's what Christmas is all about. A full tummy and money to spend on the Steam store.

Glad your day went smoothly. Things here were calm but pleasant. Some time spent in the morning opening presents with my young nephew. A meal and a few drinks in the evening. I can handle that.

Haven't watched the vid yet. Will do so during a quiet moment. Thanks for the upload.

Actually, I was invited for Christmas Eve dinner to my daughter's place. It was important to because it was first dinner in her place , very traditional Polish dinner, We officially welcomed her partner to the family Next day they came to my place, It was only 5 of us, but after dinner when I was back in my house I got first panic attack in a year
    I had no idea how this event stressed me up. I could not make it in house with 15 people in it, D. you are tough man,
    Martin I am happy your xmas went good,
    ''“If you cry because the sun has gone out of your life, your tears will prevent you from seeing the stars.”
    ''
    ― Rabindranath Tagore

Srry you got stressed out D. I am not tough - I'm just over stressing I guess. I know my escape routes well.

Back on the wagon I guess.

Hope your feeling better D? Have seen you posting. I guess that is a good thing. It's also good to see you in here as well.

Just let the world be as it is. Let the sheep murmur and the headers heard. I'm up for air having spent a hundred + hours in Farm Simulator 17 over what seem like not much more than a week (seem hard to beleive) Somehow I have still been getting enough sun ... but will have to work on more sleep.

Not sure what to say really. Just been having a huge break from delving too deep. Life still draining us as it does - Not much in the way of artificial blessings ... just a few logs burning out with constant surprises that unsettle the coals and makes it hard to get relief. BUT - is always that way it's been for us. Is very amusing in here of late. LOL ... snigers to himself. I think I can go lay down and watch some Youtube now and get some sleep. Maybe have some more crazy dreams. Is not so bad when that happens. I also a good break of sorts.

Oh Yea ... Martin & anyone else interested in PC Games... I purchased the following bundle over the Xmas Period on Steam: → Train Simulator 2018 ← looks like a really good deal!!!
    Downloading it now - and since I am still heavily into and learning the Farm Sim ... I won't be rushing this one.

Now there is a New Series Staring called TSW Train Sim World ... but after reading from hard core fans and the like, I was sold on the fact that Train Simulator has a LOT of support and the latest updates have well and truly ironed out any kinks. I agree it's too early to buy into NEW releases and to be quite honest am over buying into early games ... especially those pre release games.

Anyways ... My grandson loves trains so will like get a kick out of seeing me attempt to drive these things. Yes the graphics look outdated - BUT - they still look rather immersive to me. Will be interesting to see how my laptop runs this game. I think instead of recording via the use of onscreen recording software, I might do better just to video the computer or me playing the computer to give a real sense of what it looks like. I've seen a few people do this to good effect.

Anyways ... I'm really loving these Simulation Games. I've seen the Truck one Euro Trucks I think it's called ... I will leave that for another time I think. Too much at once is not good for me.

PUB ... Player Unknown Battleground was such a waste of money for me. I am over those kind of games. Again ... really happy to of found the Simulation Genre.

I think that's enough blabbing for now. Once I get my Farm happening more with the animals and have some more fields with different things growing, I will do another vid on that. Little bit by little bit.

ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz zzzzzzzzzz Best get some sleep ... Oh year I got some yard work done today. That was good!

Here is an even more interesting approach with trains in mind:
    https://www.trainzportal.com/product...-railroad-2017

Model Railway building is EXPENSIVE. I am LOVING the intentional to play on a digital level and create whatever without having to spend much other than a few DLC here and there.
    The train sim I purchased is more about driving the trains and with scenic presentations from a more up close perspective. I am sure it will be fun ... BUT ... to be able to build my own model railway would be awesome!!! I am definitely going to research into this some more.

OK enough done ... I really must get some sleep. OH YEA - Trainz on Steam has some variations that are actually Multiplayer ... that looks fascinating. I must put on my wish list. Again YES the graphics are not what everyone is used to ... BUT - its not about that. It's good enough to be immersive and offer a rather exceptional sense of hobby creativity that I have never seen before. These train sims that take on the hobby aspect are really quite remarkable.

Adios until next post.
    Last edited by Ponder; 12-27-2017 at 04:58 AM.

Got in some exercise ... will do some more tomorrow as well. Get back on the wagon. Feeling good about it although having a few late nights. Not to worry. So anyways the farm in my other life is going well. A slow process but I am still loving it all the same. I started learning the train simulator tonight. I actually stated last night. For a rather outdated graphic system it really uses a LOT of system resources. It's simply not optimized in the same way other PC games are. I understand why but to tired to explain why it's so taxing on hardware.

Now having said that ... I actually managed to record a some in game play using software on my laptop whilst playing the game. This will be the game I have to video off screen to actually show how it comes up ... but for now ... I turn some of the settings down to get reasonable smooth footage. I played a more scenic game earlier but having trouble finding that scenario therefore ended up just video a random train run. Slowing the train down and speeding up is a challenge on some maps/scenarios. I enjoy it very much.

I'm actually not sure how the render of this video is going to work out because I am actually rendering whilst surfing the net ... not exactly a good thing ... but I just feel the need to kill time. ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZzzzzz. File size is not so big so should be a quick upload tethering off my phone. Then it's night night for me. More sun - more yard work today as well. In between all this hard PC gaming ...

OK just processing the video on youtube now. Again is a small file size uploaded from my phones hot spot for quicker uploading. The detail does not really show how good it is and once again despite the old style graphics .. I think there not that bad really. What I do like is the smooth playback I am getting and that's whilst recording on my laptop. There's a lot going on in this game ... too much to explain right now ...

Night Night ... ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

If you play it in window mode or on a small device it will most likely look better. Runs smooth as though and a LOT of fun with trying to keep the right speed! I've over shot a few stations more than once.

Edit → Here is two screen shots I captured from a scenic run I did ... this show more the detail. Old school graphics but nicely detailed ... with is with 8XAA CCS ... I had to reduce it back to 4X and lower the graphics slightly to get a smooth recording. It really is a nice feel ... driving about and changing camera angles taking in the sounds and the scene. Not to mention trying to drive the train and pick everyone up on time : )

Last edited by Ponder; 12-28-2017 at 06:36 AM.