Welcome to the Anxiety Forum - A Home for Those with Anxiety, Fear, or Panic Attacks.
Page 53 of 73 FirstFirst ... 343515253545563 ... LastLast
    The Saga continues ... I'm throwing it all out there because it's how I dealt with it before and how I still wish to deal with it. Sigh ... Is good to see my imperfections and BS side as well. Someone about to knock at the door ... yesterdays coffee still has me spinning:

More exercise out of the way. Big trip away tomorrow. More hospital visits for my wife. Will catch up with my Son again. That will be nice. Keeping to eating clean has been hard but something that I am still focusing on. Have upped my hygiene routine as now is a time where it would be very easy to slip. Exercise was enough to tired me out tonight ... ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz although a little late in the day.

Here's to a good night of rest:

Just before heading off to bed, I knocked over a glass of water onto my laptop!!! Grrrrrr I stupidly placed a glass of water between my mouse hand and my keyboard. Is a major Danger Zone and I should of known better. Guess all the stress of late is making my complacent in other areas. Thankfully it was clean filtered water. Anything like a sugary drink would of been a LOT worse. That said, I was unable to power down and my screen blacked out. I was instantly like WTF and ended the phone call I was on whilst up ending my laptop so the water would drip back out the keyboard. TOO LATE!!!

I actually got water in the SATA HHD (Secondary Hard Drive) ... when unplugging the hdd there was actually water in the hdd connector which is a worry. Water behind the battery and pretty much seeping through the whole motherboard. Grrrrrrrrr

Thankfully I knew how to dissemble and loosen various other parts. Screws all accounted for and labeled with parts put away. Using the food dryer to dry over night. Gingerly so!

Fuck it ... I only bought the thing a few months ago. ... As stated going away for a few days so will switch off food dryer in the morning and fix when I get back ... although I will be stressing until I get back now! Best high end gaming laptop I have ever owned ... Only high end gaming laptop I have ever owned. Grrrrrrr. I am confident it will ... fuck it I will pack my bag tonight and put laptop back together in the morning. Food dryer seems to be doing a good job and I also did with disassembly and angling the unit for optimal air flow and bla bla bla ... if It don't work by morning after the treatment I have given it ... then I am well and truly FUCKED!!!

Alas that food dryer has fixed a few phones ... a friends DJI Phantom drone ... SO lets fucking hope it can fix my laptop.

All Hail the Excalibur Food Dryer. : )

It might not look like much below ... but any water like that is a major issue. Thankfully I knew what to do and acted immediately. Note the amount of water around the HDD bay below ... the hdd itself took in water and the connector output as too the receiver was soaked. ... which is why I am drying the HDD in 1st pick up above. SIGH .....

OK ... I think I can pack my bag and sleep now.

Here's hoping for a good result in the morning.

I find walking helps me

Hey there sm3392. ... I was almost bouncing off the walls myself this morning. Thx for the upload man. I will download later.

I've been a flat out this morning getting ready to go away for a bit.

Morning After for my Wet Laptop!

Whilst in the Big Smoke having wife checked out re a medical condition we caught up with my Son & Daughter:

Considering how mental unstable I have been feeling of late, I got to say that picture reflects the benefit of keeping up good relations. Good news is this young couple intend to get married pretty soon. My eldest daughter also planning a wedding as well. Thankfully they will be small gatherings.

Still in the city and feeling very worn out! It was a long trip whilst stressing over the legal garbage and also my wife suffering as well. Going to see my son thins morning before heading off. I also want to wait till daughter is finished work before leaving, if not just to have a quick cuppa and say goodbye. I have been afforded such courtesy in my past and found it to be very respectful. We see how we feel waiting that out. I do prefer to head out early but she is a good girl. I like her very much. My son is a lucky man.
    __________________________________________________ ___

On other fronts. I'm scared to really let express how I am feeling of late. I have been holding back heaps re how I truly feel with this whole compensation BS and the way in which it's being done. The advocate I have had a few conversations with came out with the phrase 'secondary abuse' and my spin on that is it's probably not considered abuse as the system is hung up on sexual abuse and proof. The latter two are really fucking me up something chronic and why it is I might do well to start hitting out the text like back in 2014. Believe me when I say screw the money. It won't bring back any dead brain cells which is what's now taking place as I now once again find myself back in yet another perverted experience.

The thing about the justice system and those screaming out for the carrot ... is the stereotyping and stigma that both create and feed. I ended up once again contacting the accounted and basically telling him what I thought about the money, that he was not looking out for us kids. That I would no longer be talking with him. He can talk to the people who are no advocating with me. He apparently does not even know what he is doing and I have been advised not to sign. So that's pretty much that kettle of fish. Essentially I am now prepping my mind not to receive anything, BUT, to highlight this whole facade for the secondary abuse it brings.

I'll try to leave it at that. Truth is despite that pic and the image it reflects, I have at the same time been thinking about jumping out this high rise in which I'm currently sitting. As soon as I open the window that noise is the first thing that hits me. In fact I have been extremely sensitive to noise of late. We had to move tables last night because of the speakers above our head. Sigh ... It's next to impossible to find anywhere in the city that has a quiet place ... not unless you go back your residence and close the place up and switch everything off bar the air conditioner.

hmmmm ... enough dribbling. On with the day. I'll make some kind of sense out of all this other crap soon enough. I try to take this toxic process and turn it into something good. Maybe I now have some closure after all where I can now have a shot at writing that book!

Adios ... until next post.

Insanity! Going Insane. Anxiety and Depression hey? My wife wants to now leave me. I'll show you why soon enough. Woke up today unable to process point blank.

User Removed ...

... Court Case in Process.
    Last edited by Ponder; 11-24-2017 at 12:16 AM.

Hi D. I am so sorry you have down time, Yeah it will never leave as to be. Will watch the video when have time. I am checking on you my friend, I do not forget you
    ''“If you cry because the sun has gone out of your life, your tears will prevent you from seeing the stars.”
    ''
    ― Rabindranath Tagore

I think you be one of the very few that understands what I am going through D. I think fitting note to end on. Time to take one of my walks.

This forum 'attachment' also needs to come to an end as well.

Catch you in FB.

Thx D