Welcome to the Anxiety Forum - A Home for Those with Anxiety, Fear, or Panic Attacks.
Page 60 of 73 FirstFirst ... 1050585960616270 ... LastLast
    Uploaded .................................................. .................

I am so impressed D. <3
    Happiness; life is a learning process, i have no doubts, I do not know why we have to learn all the time, but happiness is to fell down and get up and keep going .
    I also struggle with the moment when i get to feel to be nothing and bum I lose it, I remember that it is I, eh but still even a minute of being nothing is so refreshing and healthy.
    I am impressed with the video, with your playing, talking, everything. om 16 th minute, I started to lose myself, very good D. It was awesome,
    You calmed me down.
    Getting older has it's benefits, we are not scared anymore, I know that all downs are temporary
    Thank you for the vid D
    Last edited by Dahila; 12-13-2017 at 05:08 PM.
    ''“If you cry because the sun has gone out of your life, your tears will prevent you from seeing the stars.”
    ''
    ― Rabindranath Tagore

She's a beautiful instrument, isn't she? The sound... it's so calming. You were a bit of a human charmer there. Lulling me and Dahls into a state of calm.

Was the breathing hard to get the hang of? I've only ever dabbled with the guitar.

Hey there guys. Thanks for the kind words. Much appreciated. My day was once again running around after others however I found enough time to show you how I breathe Martin. Unfortunately I had audio desyncing issues where the longer the video rendered the more out of sync my flute audio overlay became. Thus I ended up just doing no editing so what you get is the uncut version (albeit low res) of me attempting to explain how I teach myself to breathe, meditate and play flute. Just another version of me teaching myself the important points that all lead into the knowing. You know the drill with me ... no short answers and best learned through the doing.

I show you the tip about dropping one's knees below the hip line for the most ergonomic position in which to make breathing much easier. Usually sitting in a low chair is best to achieve such a result. If your interest I'll into doing a show and tell on how I approach a meditation sitting and how I keep myself on track as my mind wanders. I'm getting pretty good at keeping on track with my meditations of late.

Anyways ... thanks for the question and again for the encouragement guys.

Hope you rested well D.

Adios until next post.

Highlight of the day was installing Farm Simulation 2017.

Anyone here play it?

LOL D - Re feeling special. Thought you might get a laugh our of that. I figured since we get so bogged down with life being so oh wonderful and glee it was time for a little 'fuck it!' therapy ... if you know what I mean.

For instance ... I've kind of been like fuck it with the weeds of late. See below for context!

Time to tend my crops in Farm Simulator 2017 on my pc first ... those weeks can wait a little more.

OH YEA - I just answer in here Martin:

When we go to my wife's parents we don't have to make anything up for Xmas lunch. We get spoiled. At home we usually order out and then pick up and or both pitch in ... however Yes ... my wife does more of the prepping for sure.
    Last edited by Ponder; 12-16-2017 at 10:30 PM.

That game looks bloody relaxing. I don't really play many games. I only have a Chromebook, so I can't download much.

Can't say I'm too worried about weeds myself, what with the weather we're having here. Here's a shot from close to my house.

YEA! NICE!!! I really wish I was there freezing my balls off! Funny how one side of the planet yearns for the other, however once you acclimatize it then looses its charm real quick. Hitting Temps exceeding 40 Degrees Celsius over here in Australia atm. Heat Stress really sucks. I always seem to have more options available when it comes to the colder weather.

Love the photo!!! Thanks for sharing it. Much appreciated.

Yes I am absolutely loving the Farm Simulator Game. It runs on my older laptop smooth as butter. Yea I don't think you can run much on those Chrome Books other than Google. Is why I don't own one ... that said ... I bet the battery life is excellent on those things as too the ability to still use office, read eBooks and no doubt many other things. I hope you enjoy your Chrome Device very much and that it brings you a lot of peace.

I think I found a new life in Farm Simulation 2017

I never get used it, everytime the winter comes, I start to feel alive, I love cold, frost, snow and everything about winter Must be that *8888** n hunters blood in me
    ''“If you cry because the sun has gone out of your life, your tears will prevent you from seeing the stars.”
    ''
    ― Rabindranath Tagore