Welcome to the Anxiety Forum - A Home for Those with Anxiety, Fear, or Panic Attacks.

Threaded View

I've decided to take two Valerian Root tablets tonight. Hoping tomorrow sees me starting to evening out a tad more before contemplating further. There's been more talk about nailing another X preacher from the catholic church that turned to working with youths in Darlinghurst / Paddington - Oxford St Sydney during the mid to late 80s. I don't mind joining the pieces together, but don't think I've the strength to pursue everyone that's breached their position of trust. They are not straight forward cases compared to the one that paved the way for my unfortunate story. Herbs now kicking in ... watch some Netflix then engage blue-light filter on my phone to nod off with some ASMR in bed. ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZzzzzzzzzzzzzz

The benefits of living clean - herbs work when not overly used. Requires timing with the right digestion ... & when done right ... seems to work for me:
    __________________________________________________ __________________________
    ______ Side *Note ... Been spending too much time indoors ______

Last edited by Ponder; 12-02-2017 at 03:03 AM.
    "...the cost of sanity in this society is a certain level of alienation" ~ Terrance McKenna → https://pondermovedhere.blogspot.com/